Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What height would you need to be to ascend assuming everything else stays the same?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
Or do you believe no height would save you? Personally I'm 5'6 and I think if I was anything 6'2+ I could definitely ascend and even being 6'0/6'1 would give me ascension potential.

195cm+
Even at this height, I wouldn't stand much of a chance.

I'd say at least 6'2

6'0-6'1 aint that tall nowadays, especially considering our race.

6'2 or above that

I'm 5'10 and a half unless I have lost height already. 6'1 would be good.

I'd say at least 6'2

6'0-6'1 aint that tall nowadays, especially considering our race.
Yeah 6'2 is the start of the real height halo. I just think 6'0/6'1 would give me more of a fighting chance since that's still half a foot taller than I am now, I still think it's very debatable if I could ascend even then.

6'4" is the minimum for Chadhood without an attractive face.
I wouldn't want that though. I want a woman as tall as or even taller than me, and there's still a slim chance for that at my current height. At 6'4" that possibility just vanishes.

195cm+
Even at this height, I wouldn't stand much of a chance.
I feel after 6'5 getting taller doesn't really increase your smv that much anyway. Maybe if you found some crazy height fetish foid it could work

6'3" at least

6'4" is the minimum for Chadhood without an attractive face.
I wouldn't want that though. I want a woman as tall as or even taller than me, and there's still a slim chance for that at my current height. At 6'4" that possibility just vanishes.
Interesting. I personally don't really care about foids heights, I can be attracted to foids shorter, the same height and taller than me.

Interesting. I personally don't really care about foids heights, I can be attracted to foids shorter, the same height and taller than me.
Oh I'd be a volcel if I wasn't attracted to shorter foids, a taller foid is just my ideal.

What's the average height where you live anyway?
He's Sand, but I always say that ethnics(non-blacks & non-whites) who are 6'0 or so especially in their own countries or in areas with a sizable population of their own kind are more likely to ascend as opposed to some White or Black guy who is 5'11-6'0

Reason being, is that it's much less common for them to be that height.

I'm 5'10 and a half unless I have lost height already. 6'1 would be good.
To be fair that's only 2.5 inches you're not that far of that. You could easily fraud that with shoes and lifts

6'0-6'2, any higher is too tall for foids according to data i've seen and couples i've seen irl.

Yeah 6'2 is the start of the real height halo. I just think 6'0/6'1 would give me more of a fighting chance since that's still half a foot taller than I am now, I still think it's very debatable if I could ascend even then.
I didnt yet and i have a LTN face and an extroverted personality. Its So fucking hard god damn. I need some advice to get a girlfriend pronto but my family thinks im asexual REEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

6'0-6'2, any higher is too tall for foids according to data i've seen and couples i've seen irl.
I feel like it used to be like that but I've seen the opposite recently. Though a lot of it may come from foids not knowing what some heights truly look like. A lot of foids would probably assume a legit 6'3 guy is 6'5.

I feel like it used to be like that but I've seen the opposite recently. Though a lot of it may come from foids not knowing what some heights truly look like. A lot of foids would probably assume a legit 6'3 guy is 6'5.
i see guys irl who look average height or slightly above average height with gfs.
the other day when i was in town, i saw a guy who i heightmogged, and he had a gf ffs!
but he also facemogged me too though.

No height for my ugly shitskin face, even being 2 meters won't save me

I didnt yet and i have a LTN face and an extroverted personality. Its So fucking hard god damn. I need some advice to get a girlfriend pronto but my family thinks im asexual REEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
What height are you exactly? I'm assuming you're NT as well and I would've thought a 6ft+ nt ltn would be able to ascend without too much trouble.

i see guys irl who look average height or slightly above average height with gfs.
I do too. In fact I see below average height guys with gfs as well but guys are usually nt with decent faces. You're not gonna see a ton of 6'2+ guys with gfs because there aren't many guys at that height to begin with.

I do too. In fact I see below average height guys with gfs as well but guys are usually nt with decent faces. You're not gonna see a ton of 6'2+ guys with gfs because there aren't many guys at that height to begin with.
pretty sure being tall means nothing if your not rich or famous, because foids and SOYciety worship those 2 things

pretty sure being tall means nothing if your not rich or famous, because foids and SOYciety worship those 2 things
Still better to be poor and tall than poor and short

6'2 doesn't cut it nowadays. 6'3 is minimum, maybe even higher.

Not sure there is any height which would save me. Maybe if I were 6'4 which I regard as "optimal" I would have more chances, but still not fully.

Or do you believe no height would save you? Personally I'm 5'6 and I think if I was anything 6'2+ I could definitely ascend and even being 6'0/6'1 would give me ascension potential.
6’5

I'm a heightpill denier because I've seen Chadlets pull like crazy, face is God
Face > height obviously but saying that chadlets pull is a bad example because of course they do. The heightpill is definitely real though, a 5'4 LTN is completely fucked but a 6'2 one can definitely ascend.

Just above average, tallfags are like foids .

course they do
There are people here who genuinely think good looking short"cels" exist and that pisses me off, foids are extremely face-obsessed and I hate seeing these little fuckers get sympathy
The heightpill is definitely real though, a 5'4 LTN is completely fucked but a 6'2 one can definitely ascen
If by "LTN" you mean a normal looking white dude yeah, but height can never compensate for a true uggo, I do believe short height is a negative thing I just don't think it makes one incel except maybe if it somehow affects your face

What height are you exactly? I'm assuming you're NT as well and I would've thought a 6ft+ nt ltn would be able to ascend without too much trouble.
No im non NT (ADHD and chronic depression) 6'0, im also just not that social (especially not online just Snapchat but that doesnt do much, already wrote about it)

Every cold approch and even approch towards girls i very much liked and knew from Highschool ended in rejection or "I have a Boyfriend". Afterwards Corona basically broke my social circle, ive tried bars and several dating apps (even paid for tinder) and got absolutely nothing out of it.

My environment is also very bad, but i had not much luck in bigger cities yet either.

There are people here who genuinely think good looking short"cels" exist and that pisses me off, foids are extremely face-obsessed and I hate seeing these little fuckers get sympathy
Unless they're genuine dwarf height but yeah i agree with you.
If by "LTN" you mean a normal looking white dude yeah, but height can never compensate for a true uggo, I do believe short height is a negative thing I just don't think it makes one incel except maybe if it somehow affects your face
No height can save a truecel face but height is a big part of anyone's smv regardless and I don't see many people claiming incel based on height alone, there's always other bad traits along with it.

No im non NT (ADHD and chronic depression) 6'0, im also just not that social (especially not online just Snapchat but that doesnt do much, already wrote about it)

Every cold approch and even approch towards girls i very much liked and knew from Highschool ended in rejection or "I have a Boyfriend". Afterwards Corona basically broke my social circle, ive tried bars and several dating apps (even paid for tinder) and got absolutely nothing out of it.

My environment is also very bad, but i had not much luck in bigger cities yet either.
Fair you've clearly tried to ascend a lot. I've cold approached and warm approached but I haven't tried dating apps yet and I haven't been motivated to try them because of my face and height and because I don't wanna be recognised by foids that know me because I live in a small area.

No height can save a truecel face but height is a big part of anyone's smv regardless and I don't see many people claiming incel based on height alone, there's always other bad traits along with it.
Ok heightpill does exist, but face > life itself and nothing else comes even close