Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What height is it nearly impossible to be incel?

What height is impossible to be incel?

• 5’11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6’

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 6’1”

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 6’2”

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 6’3”

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 6’4”

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 6’5”

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 6’6”

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6’7”+

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At what height for a man would you say is impossible or nearly impossible to be incel.

full disclosure my vote is 6’5

there was the bumble data released that proved the preferred desired height for single foids is 6'7

6’4

6 ft is about average. A 6’1 guy with autism, shitskin, and subhuman jaw can still be an incel. But yoi’d REALLY have to fuck up

there was the bumble data released that proved the preferred desired height for single foids is 6'7
Lol crazy. That’s like what .001% of men?

Lol crazy. That’s like what .001% of men?
2022 03 08 14 15 07 Its over Most common female height filters on Bumble released   Incels

it's called preferences, and you better respect them, or I will have you killed by my bf :foidSoy:

A 6ft male is like the ultimate prize for many females out there, and although being 6ft+ isnt enough slay or even get a Stacy GF, theres at least some 5/10 foid out there tired of all the sub 6ft manlets trying to get with her, that she will fuck the first 6ft+ guy to make a move.

Depends on location of course. In Western/Northern Europe, 6'5-6'6. 6'2 in most other places.

Cope. 6ft is King of the Manlets height
No many people will consider that tall, not everybody but a decent amount of foids out there especially ethnic ones.

Plus how can I be coping if I am not even close to 6ft? You might be the one coping with being a 6ft+ Incel

Depends on location of course. In Western/Northern Europe, 6'5-6'6. 6'2 in most other places.
I’m thankful I don’t live in one of those European countries.