Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What height do you like your foids at?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Personally I think 5'6 - 5'7 foids have the best proportions :ahegao: But 5'3 -5'4 ones are the cutest :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Not like we have a chance with them but what are your views?

Anything under my height (5'7)

i do any height from 1.50 to 1.80 - im 1.76m

Same but Im only 5'4:cryfeels: so I feel uncomfortable next to 5'6 foids:fuk:

doesnt really matter as long as theyre shorter than me but not freakishly small i guess (so no dwarves)

id say around 4'11"-5'7"

5'0'' to 5'5''. Never liked tall women.

anything over 5'8

but my real favourites are the ones 6ft or over. I like getting the fuck knocked out of me by top-of-the-range gigastacies in my fantasies.

Thats what all this permanent lonleliness and rejection incel shit has done to my mind. I am one warped self-loathing motherfucker now.

anything over 5'8

but my real favourites are the ones 6ft or over. I like getting the fuck knocked out of me by top-of-the-range gigastacies in my fantasies.

Thats what all this permanent lonleliness and rejection incel shit has done to my mind. I am one warped self-loathing motherfucker now.
Cant relate buddy boyo. Seeing foids that absolutely heightmog me is complete suifuel:feelsrope:

I just want to be loved. :cryfeels:

I would like an 150cm and shorter. It feel totally different when you are physically bigger than a foid, I feel more dominant and confident when I stand next to a really short girl.. I wish I was a tallfag.

I barely care, I'm 5'10 and half and 5ft to 6ft women are fine to me. I think around 5'6 maybe. But we all know women prefer a man who is a feet taller than them and speed dating studies prove this.

I just want to be loved. :cryfeels:
Height doesn't matter for me.And most girls my age are the same height or taller than me and i wouldn't be bothered by this fact i don't have a height complex If she would be taller than me.

either exactly my height or way shorter than me

Height doesn't matter for me.And most girls my age are the same height or taller than me and i wouldn't be bothered by this fact i don't have a height complex If she would be taller than me.
100% relate but I have such a complex that depresses me to hell :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I would like an 150cm and shorter. It feel totally different when you are physically bigger than a foid, I feel more dominant and confident when I stand next to a really short girl.. I wish I was a tallfag.
Sub 150 girls are really rare nowadays:feelswhere: 10 year olds in my country are that height already:feelsbadman: Even the most malnourished goblinas average 5'2 - 5'3 nowadays

they need to be atleast 165cm. preferably she should be 165-176cm.

My height ± 1 foot, so anything between 4'6 and 6'6

Sub 150 girls are really rare nowadays:feelswhere: 10 year olds in my country are that height already:feelsbadman: Even the most malnourished goblinas average 5'2 - 5'3 nowadays
Yeah they are ultra rare. Considering how girls require at least 10-15cm taller guy, for me at 161cm it never started.

caring about that stuff is foid activity :feelsEhh:

Yeah they are ultra rare. Considering how girls require at least 10-15cm taller guy, for me at 161cm it never started.
Holy shit 161cm is fking brutal. What country do you live in? I cant imagine being 161 in nordicland

Holy shit 161cm is fking brutal. What country do you live in? I cant imagine being 161 in nordicland
Serbia, average height is 181cm I think. I feel like a Dwarf here.

Foids have very high standards for height, whereas us inkels just settle for anything shorter than us :feelsbadman:
>inkwell
>settle
>greycel

@mods fakecel found

4 ft 10 - 5 ft 4

Short foids look more attractive in my view.

They are more:

Curvy
Have smaller hands and feet
Usually have bigger tits and asses
Look far more cute and adorable

4 ft 10 - 5 ft 4

Short foids look more attractive in my view.

They are more:

Curvy
Have smaller hands and feet
Usually have bigger tits and asses
Look far more cute and adorable
100% agree

you know what doesnt even fucking matter.

5'1-5'3 because she would feel more protected and i wouldn't feel mogged when she is in heels.

At least 170cm. I don't want to take the risk of having a manlet son, but that's the only reason.

I dunno
I haven’t seen a foid near my age in 3 years
I don’t really have an idea of what the ideal foid would be :feelsbadman:

my height or shorter

Personally I think 5'6 - 5'7 foids have the best proportions :ahegao: But 5'3 -5'4 ones are the cutest :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Not like we have a chance with them but what are your views?
I like my foids at any height, now if only I could get foids :feelsrope::feelsrope: