Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What have your crushes looked like?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Every crush I have ever had was a plain jane 6/10 girl. I never had crushes on stacies because I knew they were too pretty for me. But even the 6/10 girls want chad and tyrone.

Crustaciouse said:
Every crush I have ever had was a plain jane 6/10 girl. 

Mine too, I guess. At least most of the time.

Possibly because such girls tend to be nicer people than stacies. In my fantasies my crushes are nice and sweet to me without me having to play the alpha male.

Crustaciouse said:
Every crush I have ever had was a plain jane 6/10 girl. I never had crushes on stacies because I knew they were too pretty for me. But even the 6/10 girls want chad and tyrone.

My first crush was a 5/10 femoid with a beautiful smile  unfortunately when I confessed to her she turned me down and ruined my confidence. 

Second crush was a 7/10 mulatto femoid whom I didn't even attempt to confess to as I learned from my last try, plus I could tell she preferred chad opposed to me.

I don't even get crushes anymore as I know there's no chance in hell for me.

Massive boobs, narrow waist, round ass. Every time.

Blue eyes, brown hair, freckles. Out of my league, for sure.

My only crush was tall, had nice cup c upright tits, long and thin legs, brown hair and the sweetest voice I have ever heard. She would be rated a 6 but she looked so dreamy in motion. Too bad she was a total bitch to me.

she was average, i dont like stacies to be honest

4/10 quiet shy girl
2/10 abomination but seemed innocent and cute

Someone who was definitely my looksmatch.

But nope, she had to be a whore and go on as many dicks as possible.

Never had a crush. Is that weird?

She had the best ass, I even attempted to "cold approach" (LOL) once and it worked somehow atleast she was friendly and we talked for like 6 mins after classes. The course we were together in finished and she was in another career so I never saw her again. I stalk her facebook every 2 days tho and it happened like 10 months ago just lol at my life.

petite, cute face, and shy. all of them

Sparky said:
Thicc bodies, blue eyes, cute voices, tan skin and relatively tall

Taller than you lol?

My first crush was a normal girl. Not a stacy. She had brown hair, green eyes, milky white skin, big boobies and often wore anime shirts. Second one had maybe A cups, brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. More of a hippie type. My third was a pale skinned brunette with blue eyes, very petite. She was a Christian. My current one is again brunette, pale, petite, A cup breasts. 

Notice a pattern?

CopingGymcel said:
Never had a crush. Is that weird?

Never had one either, i find many females attractive but never been obsessed with one.

I used to like girls that look like models, thin, frail, youthful and pretty. As i get older a fit thicc pawg is my preferance

Most of them were thick but not fat, with high E features and high-pitched voices. Although I did have one oneitis with a large skull, manly jaw and skinny.

She's a PSL 6/10
She's a slightly above average Latina.
We went out for like 2 months but she realized how autistic I was and didn't want to be in a relationship just be Fwb. Even though I actually did like spending time with her.

Fuarkkkk.

She was so different from other girls I know. But it's obvious she could easily find someone way better looking than me and non autistic

Mostly 4-6/10 Beckies, some 8/10+ Stacies too.