Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What have you gotten away with, being invisible?

• Thread starter God'sGreatestRegret
  • Start date
God'sGreatestRegret

God'sGreatestRegret

Cursed from Birth
★★★★
Nobody knows you. You are a prop in the background. But sometimes, there are rare moments when you can actually take advantage of this. What things have you gotten away with, all because you were invisible? For example, at work I printed damn near 60 pages of non-work to take home, which I wasn't suppose to do. And I did it right in front of my manager and she didn't even notice, all the shet I kept slipping into my bag. Funny thing is, I do this all the time.

Use that stealth for something greatER brah.

I'm ethnic, so people always look at me with suspicion.
I wouldn't be able to get away with shit.

I'm ethnic, so people always look at me with suspicion.
I wouldn't be able to get away with shit.
Yup, so much this. Ethnics in Europe aren't invisble, especially after the terror attacks. White normies try their best to avoid ethnic men, so they have no choice but to notice.

Nothing. Too high inhib.

average = invisible
ugly = ppl actively avoid you

cumming in random places at night where people will step through

stealing , i propably steal bigger things soon im in germany it should be easy as a black man at this point

i browse this board at all work day on a vpn and I STILL get more work done than anyone here

If they didn't get all their revenue from the government I'd just open a competing business and hire non-retards

i browse this board at all work day on a vpn and I STILL get more work done than anyone here

If they didn't get all their revenue from the government I'd just open a competing business and hire non-retards
What do you do for work?

I can stare at women tits and ass for long time

doing absolutely nothing
If you're quiet, people just assume that you're getting on with work or whatever

average = invisible
ugly = ppl actively avoid you
This.

But often the hideous are glanced at and the avoided. After getting their visual "social rank tag."

But yeah. People do fear and watch the ugly more.

... very low trust face = bad!

I'm not invisible, I'm the ogrecel everyone is aware and afraid of, can't even play the gray man

stealing

in gta online

I can't get away with shit because all my bosses have treated me with suspicion and watched me more closely because of my unattractive looks.