Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What have you done intentionally or accidentally to upset or annoy a Foid today?

Not today but years ago I accidentally hit some whores head while slamming my locker in HS. The bitch starts saying “YOU CANT CLOSE YOUR LOCKER LIKE THAT” I didn’t even respond to the whore and walked away.

Not today but years ago I accidentally hit some whores head while slamming my locker in HS. The bitch starts saying “YOU CANT CLOSE YOUR LOCKER LIKE THAT” I didn’t even respond to the whore and walked away.
:feelsYall:

lol Rekt

I made a nasty post on the internet!

I made femtards uncomfortable by wearing a trench coat, beenie, and ski mask when it wasn't that cold outside in a shopping center and they called security on me last week. Nothing happened to me today since I spent all day playing video games.

I made femtards uncomfortable by wearing a trench coat, beenie, and ski mask when it wasn't that cold outside in a shopping center and they called security on me last week. Nothing happened to me today since I spent all day playing video games.
You should wear the Scream mask.

I looked in her general direction.

existing as an ethnic