Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What have you done for your abs today, inkwells?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

all of that stuff makes my back hurt, man

i'll stick to the pushups, if that, i haven't had a real reason to take my shirt off around someone this entire year

Have no personal loli trainer

bought a tub of nutella and ate malteesers

all of that stuff makes my back hurt, man
Keeping a neutral spine is important in all ab exercises. A sedentary beginner will tend to prefer hip flexors over rectus abdominis (the six-pack). Try starting out with basic situps while focusing on keeping your spine neutral and your rectus active.

Have no personal loli trainer
It hurts :cryfeels:

bought a tub of nutella and ate malteesers
You're mean

i want her to break my back tbh

I'm gymceling later

Keeping a neutral spine is important in all ab exercises. A sedentary beginner will tend to prefer hip flexors over rectus abdominis (the six-pack). Try starting out with basic situps while focusing on keeping your spine neutral and your rectus active.
worth a try, thanks

A girl with abs would probably be easier to have sex with due to her body strength and increased flexibility.

Been exercising it :feelsokman:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 7
Why not? Do you want anterior pelvic tilt?

A girl with abs would probably be easier to have sex with due to her body strength and increased flexibility.
Flexibility has nothing to do with abs, though having a lean flat belly will help mobility somewhat simply because you don't have a potbelly limiting your range of motion.

Been exercising it :feelsokman:
Based bloatmaxxer

Having good posture while being morbidly obese pretty much necessitates a strong core

Why not? Do you want anterior pelvic tilt?

Flexibility has nothing to do with abs, though having a lean flat belly will help mobility somewhat simply because you don't have a potbelly limiting your range of motion.

Based bloatmaxxer

Having good posture while being morbidly obese pretty much necessitates a strong core
i weigh already 43kg so dont care

Mobility. That's the word I was looking for

Do you do stuff to strenghen your lower back? If not maybe it will help too
pushups and planking always makes it feel better, but anything bendy just goes back to making it hurt

When I do pull ups using the bar I have I lift my legs and can feel it in my abs. I need to start going outside to do some kind of cardio tho or any muscle I build won't show the same. I hate having to look at normies while trying to exercise.

pushups and planking always makes it feel better, but anything bendy just goes back to making it hurt
maybe its
a tight lower back

Give your lower back bit of excersise, just moving your body a bit in a way that uses the muscles there might already help
and try stretching yourself thoroughly.

i did 30 situps at the end of my workout today

I'll do front squats tomorrow for abs tbh. Hate doing direct ab work.

Well, no visible ones at least.
Just because you can't see them doesn't mean you can't exercise them and make them grow. If you start training them now, you'll be more likely to see them once you get lean, and you'll improve your posture.

Last edited:
I did some push-ups on my bedroom floor, as usual.

i have done nothing