Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What have you created?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
An account on this forum.

Imaginary worlds

Nothing since I have no interests in anything

Nothing since I have no interests in anything
I relate. Literally no interests. I've spent the last ~2 years searching for interests to no success. Nowadays I keep rewatching the same comedies I've seen 20 times, installing and uninstalling the same games I've long since become bored of and even hate. I don't enjoy anything, even games nowadays.

I created a blacked.coom premium gold lifetime subscription

I feel this need to create, to stop just consuming. Unfortunately I don't have any particular interests so I can't really find anything I want to create.

What have you created?
I am writing a philosophy book for myself. I will remove all contradictions in my world view to monk max harderm

Im in procces of creating things a YT channel, a book and some songs.

The bad thing is that technology make much more difficult making things making a videogame is nowdays much more difficult than 20 years ago and one just cannot compite against great coporations that have millions of bucks and teams of thousands persons.
So nobody will notice your creations or would be drownnned in the vast ocean of internet

Anyway it woulf be fine if artistcels share their creation with the rest of us

Nothing I can think of. I rebuilt a motorcycle carburetor once.