Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What have you been doing to attempt to leave inceldom?

What have you been doing to attempt to leave inceldom?

• LDARing / I won't

• Looksmaxing (SOFTmaxxing - Gymmaxxing, skin care, hairstyling, clothing etc)

• Looksmaxing (surgeries)

• Wealthmaxing (wageslaving hard, and doing investments)

• Studying hard to get a good career so wealthmaxing is possible

• Approaching women on a daily basis

• Using dating apps/services

• Improving your social circles, using normie social media

• "Personalitymaxing" (emulating neurotypical behavior, acquiring knowledge, jestermaxing)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
You can pick multiple alternatives on the poll.

I can't do anything about my fucked up acne scars across my body so I'm a truecel for life.

Sucks to be me.

Pretty much just LDAR a very bit trying to social circle but I'm retarded, weird ankward and shy

Better to die a JACKED virgin than to die as a slob and a virgin.

Spending all my time on this forum

taking care of skin and trying to get a better body comp
everything else is out my reach
I might get some kind of minor surgery in the future like fatgrafts for my undereye or some kinda jaw implant
i guess i'm studying but I fail to see how that's going to cure my inceldom

Nothing, but I already tried a lot in the past and have no regrets about it.

slowly but surely looksmaxx, lose weight, dress better, perhaps some speech therapy? i still retain hope. :dab::dab::dab:

The only thing I actively regret is trying to jestermaxx and alphamaxx. Improving looks and health, getting money and other improvement can be nice even without pussy. But making a clown of yourself might just cause haunting trauma.

nothing, it's been over for a while

Approaching women on a daily basis​

Votes: 0 0.0%

Let's be real to ourselves fellas. Part of our problem might just be our high inhib shyness. :feelsjuice:

Let's be real to ourselves fellas. Part of our problem might just be our high inhib shyness. :feelsjuice:
The "daily basis" part makes it weird though.

The "daily basis" part makes it weird though.
It really isn't. It's just high effort, and our inhibition prevents us from doing it.

In actuality, I think a portion of this board would ascend if they managed to pull this off.

I know that the whole "just be confident bro :soy:" is a meme, but dang I've seen some irl pics of people on this board and so many of them look completely normal and they'd probably have a good chance.

Inb4 "if you're not chad she'll cheat on you" or "yes but muh wrists" all cope

OP here.

I used to do that in the past, but not anymore since I now know from experience how that would end.

OP here.

I used to do that in the past, but not anymore since I now know from experience how that would end.
That's what they all say.

Yet the vote count stands at 0.

same here, i keep trying and keep failing that i barely approach nowadays

It's not happening

Generally, "LDAR"/"Personalitymaxxing". I do not expect to "ascend" at any point.

Soft looksmaxxing (mostly gymmaxxing without any result)
Using dating apps (gave up on it quickly, absolutely pointless)
Personalitymaxxing (trying to look more NT, mostly unsuccessful)

on a daily basis? who tf does that.

I did it even once a week max pretty much even when I was a PUA

I checked several boxes.

Doesn't matter in the end though cuz I truly fail at most of em miserably.

I already replied but genetics are fucking terrible and I hate myself a bit extra today.

I'm getting antibiotics for my acne (or I was). I'm leanmaxxing but I might never get completely lean because I have some loose skin, and I'll still have visible disgusting stretch marks. I will get surgery for my deviated septum, hopefully it fixes the visuals of it. I will try beardfrauding and changing haircuts, and that's really all I can do.

I hope I gather the courage to die before 25 if all this fails. It's a daily battle to not LDAR.

Are there any users here who have looksmaxxed hard and still failed miserably?

Beyond over for me so i havent bothered self improoooooooving. I am wagecucking and studymaxxing but that's just because my parents force me.

Otherwise i just want to be free from these mortal urges and desires

nothing, i quit three years ago. Incel.is is extremely pathetic but its the best thing i fucking have