Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What have you actually tried to get a girl?

I watched over 30 movies with strong female protagonists. Positive masculinity didn't work

It hurts to think about the lengths I've gone to escape.

I'm ethnic, I'd just humiliate myself if I tried to cold approach.

Tried several different types of haircuts
Started hobbies/joined clubs (all the interesting ones always turn out to be sausage fests)
Studied like hell in high school to get into a good college
Studied like hell in college to get a good job
Careermax/financial independencemax
Rizpekkting womahnn (I used to have cucked politics when I was young and dumb. Of course this never gets women to respect you back, let alone have sex with you)
Watched movies with strong female protagonists (Tomb Raider, Bloodrayne, lots of stuff with Kate Beckinsale/Jessica Biel)
Took a lot of showers
Healthy eating/exercise
Being "funny" (never took it to redpill/PUA levels though)
Lukewarm approached (asked out girls I knew from class/work/daily life)

Of course none of it worked.

- moved to SEA
- careermaxxed
In progress:
- gymcelling ttm
- braces

Running nice guy game and subtly sabotaging the relationships of my targets

Absolutely nothing i've been masturbating since 11 that's the closest that i put any effort into anything.

This. Didn't start until I was 13 though.

I haven't, to scared of losing my motivation to move on in life and that, if I am totally going to get brutally belittled that might push me to my breaking point

I'm a firm proponent of not approaching. If you approach you already put yourself lower than the girl. The girl has all the control.

This is a perfect strategy to stay a virgin.

This is a common misunderstanding. Approaching only increases a man's chances at sex if (A) that man is a Chad and (B) the foid wouldn't have seen him if he didn't go out of his way to approach her (she is walking in the opposite direction or something).

Chads need not ever approach as long as foids can see them; foids will always approach.

Don't listen to foids when they say, "I like a man that takes the initiative" or "I like the man to approach me teehee." They are lying. What they really mean when they say these things is, "I like the man to approach me if he has absolutely zero chance of sex with me (he's not a Chad) and he can potentially be an orbiter."

This is a common misunderstanding. Approaching only increases a man's chances at sex if (A) that man is a Chad and (B) the foid wouldn't have seen him if he didn't go out of his way to approach her (she is walking in the opposite direction or something).

Chads need not ever approach as long as foids can see them; foids will always approach.

Don't listen to foids when they say, "I like a man that takes the initiative" or "I like the man to approach me teehee." They are lying. What they really mean when they say these things is, "I like the man to approach me if he has absolutely zero chance of sex with me (he's not a Chad) and he can potentially be an orbiter."
Makes zero sense.

Are you new to the blackpill? What I said is pretty standard stuff.
No, this is not the blackpill, these are assumptions that you make based on the blackpill. If you think that Approaching can't raise chances for an avarage looking guy and think that woman can't be too shy to approach someone, that means you have never interracted with real people enough to have a credible opinnion about this things.

No, this is not the blackpill, these are assumptions that you make based on the blackpill. If you think that Approaching can't raise chances for an avarage looking guy and think that woman can't be too shy to approach someone, that means you have never interracted with real people enough to have a credible opinnion about this things.

"Interacting with real people" and believing what they say--rather than observing what they actually do--is precisely what is leading you astray here.

Women aren't shy. Some claim to be shy, but none are actually shy. Feigning "shyness" is just their way of getting beta orbiters to approach them and implicitly announce to them "I'm a cuck and will worship you without expecting sex in return."

When Chad is around, these same "shy" women will regularly happily approach him, and their shyness mysteriously vanishes and they turn into the most extroverted conversationalists you'll ever meet.

Last edited:
"Interacting with real people" and believing what they say--rather than observing what they actually do--is precisely what is leading you astray here.

Women aren't shy. Some claim to be shy, but none are actually shy. Feigning "shyness" is just their way of getting beta orbiters to approach them and announce to them "I'm a cuck and will worship you without expecting sex in return."
Please how do you observer them, that gives you a more objective perspective than real life? And it's not thing just they tell me, i see this shit all the time at classes and at the gym.

Never in my life am i asking out a foid i've understood how attraction works if a foid isn't after you it's over at the start learn that and you'll be good for the rest of your life it's like fishing can't use shitty bait to attract fish you'll just get a bunch of fucking shit you never wanted.

Please how do you observer them, that gives you a more objective perspective than real life? And it's not thing just they tell me, i see this shit all the time at classes and at the gym.

You might be seeing guys approaching women but you're drawing false conclusions from it.

I'm telling you what you're likely to actually be seeing: either Chads [unnecessarily] approaching women, or non-Chads approaching women and hoping for but not actually getting any sex out of it.

You might be seeing guys approaching women but you're drawing false conclusions from it.

I'm telling you what you're likely to actually be seeing: either Chads [unnecessarily] approaching women, or non-Chads approaching women and hoping for but not actually getting any sex out of it.
False. You make baseless assumptions and i see no point in talkint about this with you.

False. You make baseless assumptions and i see no point in talkint about this with you.

My assumptions are rooted in the blackpill. You seem to believe something other than the blackpill, which is fine, but I'm not sure why you would expect others here to agree with you.

My assumptions are rooted in the blackpill. You seem to believe something other than the blackpill, which is fine, but I'm not sure why you would expect others here to agree with you.
The blakpill is pretty meaningless for me, the fact that good looks are a huge fucking advantage in life and decides the turnout of many things is obvious and i think it's stupid and useless to describe it as a big secret that incelsf discovered. And the resonings and pseudo social studies members here make based on the blackpill are usually retarded and falls apart when you try to apply it to the real world, but people here are applying it to fucking instagram post and tinder so they think it's confirmed by facts.

The blakpill is pretty meaningless for me, the fact that good looks are a huge fucking advantage in life and decides the turnout of many things is obvious and i think it's stupid and useless to describe it as a big secret that incelsf discovered. And the resonings and pseudo social studies members here make based on the blackpill are usually retarded and falls apart when you try to apply it to the real world, but people here are applying it to fucking instagram post and tinder so they think it's confirmed by facts.

Well I appreciate that you're at least being consistent with your arguments. It seems we disagree about the legitimacy of the blackpill and thus we shouldn't expect to agree on anything that uses TBP as a base assumption.

Well I appreciate that you're at least being consistent with your arguments. It seems we disagree about the legitimacy of the blackpill and thus we shouldn't expect to agree on anything that uses TBP as a base assumption.
Well, we can both agree about it's legintess but interpret the extence of it and how it influences serten aspect of life in a different way.

When I was 15 I asked a girl to go with me to a hiking trail and she brought her younger sister, last time I ever tried shit.

being my self.

losing tons of weight.

working out alot.

getting my own car.

getting my own house.

a very well paying job.

being legit 100% religious.

parents tried to set me up with a girl.

praying all of the time.

tried talking to girls in person.(i cant carry a conversation)

tried every single dating site out there.

tried foreign bride services.

tried being an asshole.

tried being a cuck.

i see the problem here.. you don't take showers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back