Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What have you actually tried to get a girl?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
personally:

- being myself

- 10+ years PUA in bars/nightclubs using every PUA technique that is out there

- Over 500+ cold approaches

- over 2000+ online approaches

- getting a good career

- tons of self improvement when I was bluepilled (took improv class to work on social skills, took dance classes, got involved in all sorts of hobbies)

- gymcelling

- tried to get a wife from a 3rd world country

- getting major plastic surgery on my face (currently in the process)

j-pop maxxing, anime maxxing, manga maxxing. I'm doing all I can to get a nipponese waifu.
I also tried tinder

This has been asked many times just look at old threads through the search bar

Planning and strategy that all gets thrown down the drain when something I don't account for happens.

It's not even worth trying.
I already know the outcome.

Showering, haircuts and being myself.

I mean hypothetically you can find some drunk as shit ones barely coherent at college parties

More than 60% of the other people here

Being myself.
D64e17271b3766def4a616462c093888

Having a good personality.

I have never approached a female in my life. If you have to approach, its over.

personally:

- being myself

- 10+ years PUA in bars/nightclubs using every PUA technique that is out there

- Over 500+ cold approaches

- over 2000+ online approaches

- getting a good career

- tons of self improvement when I was bluepilled (took improv class to work on social skills, took dance classes, got involved in all sorts of hobbies)

- gymcelling

- tried to get a wife from a 3rd world country

- getting major plastic surgery on my face (currently in the process)

During my almost 8 years of college i tried to stop the isolation and did It ALL: therapy (2 kinds of It), forced socializing before, during and after classes, asking everyone how to be normal and make friends, i did meditation (during 4 years!) and yoga, i went to every open parties, smiling and talking to litteraly everyone that i could, i used social media everyday and asked out dozens of foids during all those years (and get rejected EVERY single time). I enhanced my english so i could talk to foreign students too... I followed PUA´s advices, I visited teachers during the hours you can do It, and talked about my problems with some of them. I had a diary where EVERY FUCKING DAY I wrote what i had learned that day, what have I done or Who Ive been trying to talk that day and positive stuff like that. I cleaned my room to the point It was like a monk room. I went to swim twice a week, and when i stopped swimming I began to run for an hour every day (alone of course...) I changed my clothes and hair more than 5 times in 5 years, trying to hide my disgusting looks. I found a easy job during weekends two times, so i could meet a even more people and i could pay therapy and medication. And yes, I did all these things and more while taking medication for my social anxiety. And during a whole year, i was a volunteer and helped some very old women with basic stuff like eating and going for a walk. I tried It ALL before graduating. And failed miserably. So after getting my degree, i just gave up. 2 years since then.

In chronological order:

- talking to women in my social circle nicely and expressing my feelings to them
- talking to women in my social circle nicely and expressing my feelings to them in a more subtle way
- acting cool and not telling my feelings expecting something to occur naturally
- beta orbiter game through cuckbook and other sites
- mass approaching (both direct and indirect game, various venues)
- Tinder, Badoo, and various others similar sites/apps

Also:

- gymcelling
- playing instruments
- dressing nicely, taking care of myself, etc

I can't even make a conversation longer than 5 minutes with a foid

During my almost 8 years of college i tried to stop the isolation and did It ALL: therapy (2 kinds of It), forced socializing before, during and after classes, asking everyone how to be normal and make friends, i did meditation (during 4 years!) and yoga, i went to every open parties, smiling and talking to litteraly everyone that i could, i used social media everyday and asked out dozens of foids during all those years (and get rejected EVERY single time). I enhanced my english so i could talk to foreign students too... I followed PUA´s advices, I visited teachers during the hours you can do It, and talked about my problems with some of them. I had a diary where EVERY FUCKING DAY I wrote what i had learned that day, what have I done or Who Ive been trying to talk that day and positive stuff like that. I cleaned my room to the point It was like a monk room. I went to swim twice a week, and when i stopped swimming I began to run for an hour every day (alone of course...) I changed my clothes and hair more than 5 times in 5 years, trying to hide my disgusting looks. I found a easy job during weekends two times, so i could meet a even more people and i could pay therapy and medication. And yes, I did all these things and more while taking medication for my social anxiety. And during a whole year, i was a volunteer and helped some very old women with basic stuff like eating and going for a walk. I tried It ALL before graduating. And failed miserably. So after getting my degree, i just gave up. 2 years since then.
Guys like you and OP have my respect. If you're not sub4 and never tried you're not an incel in my opinion. Mentalcel at best.

Guys like you and OP have my respect. If you're not sub4 and never tried you're not an incel in my opinion. Mentalcel at best.
I've a shit ton of respect for them too. But honestly I just kind of see this as a support group for the ugly/bad love lives. Some people are just too high inhib to try all this, some are hopeless, etc, I don't really like adding labels like fakecel to fellow cels that just want to get a girl. Now if you've dated/had sex then yeah you're a fakecel and need to get the fuck off my board.

Absolutely nothing i've been masturbating since 11 that's the closest that i put any effort into anything.

I haven't tried. But i planned one. (in 2 years)
It will be easier bec. of my friend(he will be the support).

Hairmaxx, skinmaxx, stylemaxx, gymcel, initiating conversations with foids. Attempt to get their number. Try to make friends with normies to find where parties are. Fail because they just see me as an acquaintance and never invite me to parties.

I've a shit ton of respect for them too. But honestly I just kind of see this as a support group for the ugly/bad love lives. Some people are just too high inhib to try all this, some are hopeless, etc, I don't really like adding labels like fakecel to fellow cels that just want to get a girl. Now if you've dated/had sex then yeah you're a fakecel and need to get the fuck off my board.
I think a guy who did have unpaid sex once or a few times but can't get it anymore, despite trying, due to numerous reasons (primarily aging and having their looks diminish) is more of an incel than a 6/10 pretty boy who never tried anything. It looks like many here only tried Tinder; if you're 6/10 (or normie tier in general), you'll most likely not pull anything from Tinder, specially if you're swiping with any standards whatsoever.

I never had unpaid sex myself, but I think maybe I could have gotten lucky once or something had I mass approached during my prime (which was 17-19).

I mass approached between 22 and 28 years of age, my looks had already taken a huge blown by then, especially due to baldness, but also other factors.

I was 4.5-5/10 before and am 3.5-4/10 now. Those few points make a huge difference because they're right at the border between incel and normie.

Have tried to pick up in clubs, to befriend and escalate other bs. Obv doesn't work with incel tier looks. Gave up after I saw a 2.5/10 girl with a 7/10
Chadlite irl. All this while being looksmaxxed btw.

there is no point in trying because life experiences

I think a guy who did have unpaid sex once or a few times but can't get it anymore, despite trying, due to numerous reasons (primarily aging and having their looks diminish) is more of an incel than a 6/10 pretty boy who never tried anything. It looks like many here only tried Tinder; if you're 6/10 (or normie tier in general), you'll most likely not pull anything from Tinder, specially if you're swiping with any standards whatsoever.

I never had unpaid sex myself, but I think maybe I could have gotten lucky once or something had I mass approached during my prime (which was 17-19).

I mass approached between 22 and 28 years of age, my looks had already taken a huge blown by then, especially due to baldness, but also other factors.

I was 4.5-5/10 before and am 3.5-4/10 now. Those few points make a huge difference because they're right at the border between incel and normie.
You're right, one has obviously put the effort in and the other hasn't, but my point here is that all of us are suffering from loneliness and just assigning labels like this just divides the community between who has suffered more and just breeds elitism.

But I do agree with you. I want every incel that hasn't tried yet, to try, and maybe salvage some happiness in this damn world, and acting the way I am, normalizing their ineptitude, just makes them not get off their damn ass and try to get some tail.

Thanks dude. Ive not even mentioned all the college clubs and groups i joined, or how many foid i orbited and be their slave. Whatever.
I respect you too, i know youve not only tried but keep trying. Nice to have people like you and OP around.
And yes... if you never even tried any kind of X-max but you post here, youre one of the few legit mentalcels here or just another volcel. You must at least try for some time., inho, if you want to consider yourself an incel.
Even if i understand people that cant handle the anxiety, humiliation, cringe... you must endure when you try as a ugly male, it is just necessary. You will have a lot of time if you fail after that torture to be a hikikomori, regret everything, hate yourself and have resentment towards nature, society and the whole universe.

Last edited:
You're right, one has obviously put the effort in and the other hasn't, but my point here is that all of us are suffering from loneliness and just assigning labels like this just divides the community between who has suffered more and just breeds elitism.

But I do agree with you. I want every incel that hasn't tried yet, to try, and maybe salvage some happiness in this damn world, and acting the way I am, normalizing their ineptitude, just makes them not get off their damn ass and try to get some tail.
I don't "reee" at mentalcels at all, but I do think they're foolish for thinking it's over because they're sub8, socially unskilled or short. It's pretty much all about looks, primarily face, and you don't need to be Chad necessarily, just attractive. The only true death sentence is sub4 face, all the rest is doable in my empirical experience.

There are some guys here who I'd love to change places with for a week at least, I'd most likely ascend.

I feel that the age average is just too low here. Some guys don't have any idea of how shitty they'll feel once they're as old as me and look back to times where they were young and attractive and wasted it LDARing. I, who never was really attractive, just low-tier normie back in my prime, already feel that way.

I tried nothing.

Don't you guys say that girls approach you automatically if they think you're good looking? What's the point of approaching, then?

The girl I love and I are in the same class. She says good morning and offers me a seat from time to time. I know it's from pity, though. Why else would you do that to a fat piece of shit. It still makes me happy. I know I have no chance with her. She is an angel. She deserves the best for sure.

being my self.

losing tons of weight.

working out alot.

getting my own car.

getting my own house.

a very well paying job.

being legit 100% religious.

parents tried to set me up with a girl.

praying all of the time.

tried talking to girls in person.(i cant carry a conversation)

tried every single dating site out there.

tried foreign bride services.

tried being an asshole.

tried being a cuck.

I tried nothing.

Don't you guys say that girls approach you automatically if they think you're good looking? What's the point of approaching, then?

The girl I love and I are in the same class. She says good morning and offers me a seat from time to time. I know it's from pity, though. Why else would you do that to a fat piece of shit. It still makes me happy. I know I have no chance with her. She is an angel. She deserves the best for sure.
Even Chads have to approach, the "women always approach" is a meme. Also stop idealizing that girl, she's just gonna break your heart if you keep putting her on a pedestal.

being my self.

losing tons of weight.

working out alot.

getting my own car.

getting my own house.

a very well paying job.

being legit 100% religious.

parents tried to set me up with a girl.

praying all of the time.

tried talking to girls in person.(i cant carry a conversation)

tried every single dating site out there.

tried foreign bride services.

tried being an asshole.

tried being a cuck.
Its over

Even Chads have to approach, the "women always approach" is a meme. Also stop idealizing that girl, she's just gonna break your heart if you keep putting her on a pedestal.
I don't know if I can do it that easily. I am already heartbroken enough that she is the one who always starts the conversation. She has the voice and the heart of an angel. I don't think I can ever come across a girl like her again. I wish I was handsome. I wish I was confident enough to approach her. But I can't. I shouldn't. She doesn't deserve a creature such as me coming close to her. I envy the guy who will date her in the future to death.

I know I have to change my mindset but that won't change the fact that I'll always be sad I couldn't attract her.

I know how stupid this sounds, please forgive me.

I don't know if I can do it that easily. I am already heartbroken enough that she is the one who always starts the conversation. She has the voice and the heart of an angel. I don't think I can ever come across a girl like her again. I wish I was handsome. I wish I was confident enough to approach her. But I can't. I shouldn't. She doesn't deserve a creature such as me coming close to her. I envy the guy who will date her in the future to death.

I know I have to change my mindset but that won't change the fact that I'll always be sad I couldn't attract her.

I know how stupid this sounds, please forgive me.
It's alright dude, we all need someone to lean on, sad as it is. I'm not gonna judge you but you must be aware that sooner or later your heart will be broken, better start building some walls, even if slowly, before that. Good luck.

Being a beta orbiter white knight.
losing weight
gymcelling
health maxing
getting a good job, and stable life
forcing myself to attend social events and place
getting social circles
regular approaches IRL and on tinder
confidence maxing
social skills maxing (am much as i can)
skin maxing/cleaning (and failing at it miserably)
happynes maxing
haircut
chlotes
less desperate attitude.

Being a beta orbiter white knight.
losing weight
gymcelling
health maxing
getting a good job, and stable life
forcing myself to attend social events and place
getting social circles
regular approaches IRL and on tinder
confidence maxing
social skills maxing (am much as i can)
skin maxing/cleaning (and failing at it miserably)
happynes maxing
haircut
chlotes
less desperate attitude.
I refuse to believe these didn't work

a lot less than you even with all my approaches

You deserve to ascend more than me and most people on here.

Good luck.

Gymmax
Fashionmax
Hygienemax
Dating apps for 3 years
Nightclub approaches for 3 years

Nothing. There is nothing I can do besides plastic surgery. Why approach when you know you'll get rejected.

I have taken over a thousand showers
Unknown to love,
Nor known to cuddling.
Have withstood pain to ask out many women
Yet, those hands will never hold anything than my own cock

- showering
- gymcelling
- social circle maxing
- dress nice
- haircutmaxing
- trying to keep my autism to a minimum
- tinder
- a few cold approaches

I'm a firm proponent of not approaching. If you approach you already put yourself lower than the girl. The girl has all the control.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back