Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What has GripMaxxing been up to since his ban? The answer will not surprise you one bit

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Coming next in clown world: Why is public zoophilia not normal?

legitimate mental illness

I should make a comic about this shitty world tbh:feelsjuice:

Always thought he had closeted tranny vibes.

Who is this guy and why has he turned to homosexuality? :feelswhat: Please explain to a fellow newbie.
He's always been gay dude. All this time.

We need to keep out /r9k/ infiltrators.

I should make a comic about this shitty world tbh:feelsjuice:
It would be an overnight internet sensation tbh ngl ded srs.

Also, @GripMaxxing kill yourself.

ur like 16 brah tf u doing on a site for neets? were u kicked out? :feelsmage:
neets.me does not require you to be a neet to post there, it does require you to be a male
im currently in high school and dont plan on dropping out

29200.jpg

Last edited:
why they use the same accounts on that forum

he is an Alt of OP

No sound, no accent so can't know where they are from. look wise probably old ISIS footage.
Makes sense, if it's ISIS. They were killed and just tossed aside like garbage. Brutal af.

He's always been gay dude. All this time.

We need to keep out /r9k/ infiltrators.
Tbh r9k wasn't filled with faggotry until the discord trannies came, which started from reddit raids, and the fucking soc posting.

I thought he was a genuine user. I can't believe I wrote "Free Gripmaxxing" in Ban Discussion Megathread for a faggot.

@Fat Link Did you take this post into consideration when giving us the poll to decide that faggot's fate?
Didn’t know about it as I rarely concern myself with the activities that go on at our competitor sites. :feelsokman:

I asked Grip outright if he was a fag on Shitscord and he said no. :feelshehe:

After further questioning however he does tend to end up LARPing as one when high off his ass on drugs. :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back