Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What has an Ukrainian foid done for you lately?

What has an Ukrainian foid done for you lately?

• A whole lot! A Ukranian foid blew me freshman year of college, which raised my confidence way up!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Not a damn thing. Those whores can go back to Chernobyl.

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Ukrainian foids are just rat/Jewish-looking toilets from Eastern Europe.

The Western media cries about Ukrainian foids like there is no tomorrow.

Those whores wouldn't lift a finger to help us out with our inceldom, but we're supposed to care about them like they're family members or something. Empathy must be reciprocal.

They have done nothing for me. Send these whores back to Cuckraine
Thanks, good to hear there are still some logical males around.
Those whores wouldn't lift a finger to help us out with our inceldom, but we're supposed to care about them like they're family members or something. Empathy must be reciprocal.
Agreed. I need something out of the bargain - they want refuge, and I want sex. :feelsmage:

quantum computer IQ

ukies shit on their neighbors in every direction anyway

we just have to forget that now because everyone listens to america's media

That sexist cunt in Ukraine and all his cuck comrades deserve to die, letting his men die while all the females are fucking polish chads. Thank god Russia is based and killing civilians

Tbh a cute and nice Ukrainian foid I worked with allowed me in the friend zone but what the fuck does that do for me? Give me the vagene!

Tbh a cute and nice Ukrainian foid I worked with allowed me in the friend zone but what the fuck does that do for me? Give me the vagene!
Bro, a Ukrainian foid friendzoned me after I had helped her study for our classes' final. I was good enough to be leeched off of, but not good enough to be fucked. :feelsUgh:

Bro, a Ukrainian foid friendzoned me after I had helped her study for our classes' final. I was good enough to be leeched off of, but not good enough to be fucked. :feelsUgh:
Infuriating.

i've fucked like 4-5 of them so idk

I haven‘t met any but if I did they would refuse to have sex with me

Men can literally be ripped to shreads with a machine gun, the media will always make it all about the women like the clowns that they are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back