Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happens when you let a woman run your business

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201210 073840 YouTube

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Last edited:
Youtube is becoming more and more like a soyhole.

Honestly I prefer this to say shadow banning. At least it's honest.

Also you can probably rephrase this. Like "they can't shut their mouths" instead of "they can't shut the fuck up". Just refrain to use crude words (I doubt their algorithm is much sophisticated, they have sophisticated algorithms, but their widespread use would be computationally very expensive), you can still be based. It's actually a fun exercise.

Last edited:
Women ruin everything. White countries giving them power was the beginning of the end for any hope of decent civilization.

Remember that woman who became the CEO of yahoo and within 3 years she dropped it's stock prices by 90% and then sold it?

Women ruin everything. White countries giving them power was the beginning of the end for any hope of decent civilization.

Remember that woman who became the CEO of yahoo and within 3 years she dropped it's stock prices by 90% and then sold it?
I wanna be a ceo when i grow up. TeeHee!!

20200221 110506

Google > Yahoo