Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happens when you ascend as a low tier normie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

So a few days ago we’re watching a movie and it’s a scene about a girl super into this guy at college. So she was telling me about this time when she was flirting with this tutor and at the end of her college year they got together casually.

She's bragging to him about how she hooked up with college Chad while he was alone in his room jerking off to hentai and girlfriend ASMR :lul::lul::lul:

"In fact I think the main thing I was feeling during that story was disappointment (not with her of course)." :soy::soy::soy:

Looksmaxxing is such bullshit jfl is this what i have to look forward to when i ascend to low tier normie?

"In fact I think the main thing I was feeling during that story was disappointment (not with her of course)." :soy::soy::soy:
good god i hate how society has turned men into such beta white knight cucks
he's getting shit shat right into his mouth yet he cannot, AND NEVER EVER EVER, ever articulate his disapproval for a female or else he will be banned and ousted from his own fucking community that is supposed to be all about acceptance

lol the levels of mental gymnastics these dudes must have to put themselves every day just to keep a shred of hope that a woman will kiss them is outstanding. he's never going to get pussy. i'm never going to get pussy. yet he chooses to stay praising the very same women that will never give him the time of day

Petite asian foids have more T in a mL of their blood than this cuck has in his whole body