Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what happens when "normies" who post on reddit meet actual normies

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Redditm 1

people on reddit are not the average person, they are not "normies" at least in that sense. even subs that are specifically meant to attract normies like r/teenagers or whatever are mostly white, sheltered, sexually frustrated and socially inept young men who are oblivious to actual social trends/normie culture

china owns cuckit too

Anyone who was actually a norman wouldnt be on reddit lol

Never understood the Tiktok trend.

Perhaps it's popular due to the fact it allows attractive people to capture exclusively themselves in their content, mainly as a display of pure normie narcissism. I don't think I'm wrong on this either, the app itself has admitted to actively censoring ugly people on their platform.

Lookism is only going to get more and more prevalent and transparent lads.

Redditors are fucking weirdos.

View attachment 279703
people on reddit are not the average person, they are not "normies" at least in that sense. even subs that are specifically meant to attract normies like r/teenagers or whatever are mostly white, sheltered, sexually frustrated and socially inept young men who are oblivious to actual social trends/normie culture
It's a layer cake of those above shitting on the ones below while wishing to be them above.

REDDITORS ARE "LE QUIRKY" NORMALFAGS THERES NO DIFFERENCE APART FROM THE FACT REDDITARDS ARE NERDY PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL LIBTARDS
#FACTS

View attachment 279703
true, most people i know on reddit are white autistic teens
Anyone who was actually a norman wouldnt be on reddit lol

Most Redditors are just incels who are too pussified to admit it so they just become cucks and simps. What le enlightened redditor doesn't realize is that every other social """"media"""" site fucking despises and mocks reddit and its users.

I hope my chinese overlords eradicate chads soon