Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what happens when a thread hits four pages on this site?

stupid dream

stupid dream

Banned
-
I have never seen a thread with four pages before, do they get deleted by mods or something?
If you know some good threads with more than four pages tag them here to be honest, I want to see them. :feelswhere:

either way... good night for you guys :feelstrash:

Last edited:
I have never seen a thread with four pages before, do they get deleted by mods or something?
If you know some good threads with more than four pages tag them here to be honest, I want to see them.
NEWCEL

What, of course not.

what happens when a thread hits four pages on this site?
A black hole forms

If you know some good threads with more than four pages tag them here to be honest, I want to see them. :feelswhere:

either way... good night for you guys
Talking about @Bane of Arthropods thread tho? Shit was real mess ngl

this thread could fill a book and it's actually not filled with postmaxx and It's mostly you jfl
Lol. It was an argument I got in with Staro.

Lol. It was an argument I got in with Staro.
I will never have the motivation to have this kind of discussions with my current level of english learned it all by myself I lack a lot of knowledge

and I will never make a thread again

I will never have the motivation to have this kind of discussions with my current level of english learned it all by myself I lack a lot of knowledge
You will get there if you keep commenting. I think this site helped my writing a lot.

Check out the ban discussion megathread. Over 200 pages.

Here, just say hi in portuguese

Every thread I post usually gets about 4 pages or more. Nothing happens.

There was that one postmaxxing one that said whoever got the last reply "wins". He didnt even say a prize...

I posted there for over 8 hours straight
@Dionysus remember that

either way... good night for you guys :feelstrash:
newbiecel, there are mega threads with more than 4 pages