Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Happens When a Korean Man Visits Estonia Alone

JBA is the truth

Ban all Asians from this forum

Kpopmaxxing is legit

ding dong nigger it's time the asian bells are ringing go back to your country before i turn this shit into tiannamen square V 2

Yes :feelsjuice: it's an even huger cope to assume that because a foid notices you that she immediately wants to get fucked by you
lol they would let him do whatever he wants to their body you retard

Korean prettyboy*

And yeah he gets attention cuz KPOP fans fetishize Korea but that doesn't mean they're going to have sex with him
:bluepill:
reported for promoting bluepilled content.

How the fuck am I supposed to prove it? if you know female nature you will understand, you already saw the video they are treating him like a god retard

Just be Korean even stronger than JBW it seems

Korean prettyboy*

And yeah he gets attention cuz KPOP fans fetishize Korea but that doesn't mean they're going to have sex with him
Obviously they WANT to have sex with him you single digit iq retard

You made the claim, not me. Why are you asking me to help you prove something I suspect there is no proof of JFL
You are retarded on a scary level

Nah, surveys have shown that men consistently overestimate how much foids are interested in them.
overestimate? dude did you watch the video or what

white foids want everyone but white men

Nice avi I was just watching that anime a bit not long ago
Vash the Stampede is based. I still remember staying up for Badlands Rumble to air on Toonami. Good times :feelsjuice:

@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer what do you niggas gonna say now huh. Defend yourselves

@yez, do foids like K POP in Turkey?

That has to be bluepill propaganda

I wanna visit places ngl but too poor

It also helps he looks like a kpop star without the makeup :feelsjuice:

Just a korean Phase " , they Look average at best . Once the Hype IS down its chads time again.

Then again its Always chads time.

Ban ricecels and currycels on this forum! They're fakecels.:feelsping:

That's so random. It's like they've never seen an Asian man before, lol

Because of the kpop/hallyu fad. I hope it dies out soon.

Oh strange. Shows how much attention I pay to things XD

I know that anime is big at the moment too.

I feel like I actually engage with Asian culture less than I used to. When I was younger I used to play a lot of Sega games but these days I mostly play indie titles.

Maybe I'd be into it more if I was more into animation or graphic novels.

Imagine being born and living in Baltic countries and women don't even notice me when I'm outside. :feelsclown::society:

@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer what do you niggas gonna say now huh. Defend yourselves
that guy is a BTS surgerymaxxed Chang, and I look like this:

2022 10 20 01 01 24 asian dork   Google Search   Brave

A lil bit off topic but even non-korean noodlewhores worship korean and jap dudes. I've seen it personally.

Meanwhile, if you're a chink male or SEA male, foids of any race don't like us. Its an automatic strike just to be chink male, nepalese male, or any kind of SEA male.

As for the video, Scandinavian foids, baltic foids, slavic foids are much nicer to Asian dudes than white Anglo foids. White Anglo foids are the absolute worst no doubt especially if American.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back