Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happens to one of the moderators or administrators if they happen to ascend?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Just wondering. Do they get demodded or what? I'd prefer this question to be answered by a moderator or an administrator, but you guys can provide possible input.

all the mods are slayers tbhtbh
@Chad is our headadmin after all

if they do not want to stop being admins they will continue admins, no longer incels or not: And actually who knows who is really incel in this forum? No one knows, so they can, like everyone else, stop being incels but pretend to be or say they are incels to each other and continue mods, just like other users: No one knows anything, just a little weird pretending to be incel, it makes no sense unless it's infiltrating: being incel is negative and bad, not something to be proud of

Knajjd is a secret slayer

They would turn bluepilled and start posting on incel tears

has a mod ever ascended before?

If you become an admin or mod on incels.co, I’m pretty sure it’s 100% over lol

that is the secret requirement to be a mod on this site, no actual incel has a purple username

Depends if they consider it as a job/hobby or an obligation.

lol they keep it a secret like everyone else who ascends.
Take everything you read here with a grain of salt because you never know who is actually incel.

Take everything you read here with a grain of salt because you never know who is actually incel.

So what were doing while on your break from here? :feelswhere:

Doubt it tbh. Its over for 95% of members here.

The old Janitor disappeared, maybe he ascended? I can’t recall the username at the minute.

The old Janitor disappeared, maybe he ascended? I can’t recall the username at the minute.
@Zielony4, janitor isnt even a postion anymore. he was a pretty chill guy, he was a curry too.

well we have one fakecel mod already :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

Maybe this is why the forum goes down every so often :feelsthink:

They die in real life

Yikes! Admin/Mod access denied.

I know answer, but telling truth results in getting warnings :x

They ingest the cyanide capsule they keep in a tooth