Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens to incels who ascend?

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
I'm a youngcel trying to ascend. I have no success with women at all, but I'm still trying. Focusing on a job, planning on going to some events, meeting up in real life with some girls I know from the Internet, etc.

If I do ascend, what happens to me? Will I be banned from the forum? Will I be able to share my experiences and help other incels to ascend? I'm NOT a fakecel (control your fingers please) but maybe, just maybe I have the chance of ascending... even though I don't want to leave you guys.

chance are slime but there is hope if you're under 25.
Focusing on a job, planning on going to some events, meeting up in real life with some girls I know from the Internet, etc.
I've done all that and still nothing, you probably will get banned if you admit afterwards cause you'll no longer be an incel by definition. good luck.

Nothing will happen, braggers and Chads are welcome on this forum

they get cucked by their GFs and then rope

:feelsohgod:

jk tho

request a ban and then go to reddit and complain about how she's seeing a guy ''''friend''''''

Will I be able to share my experiences and help other incels to ascend?
It's pretty bizzarre that you are in a blackpill forum implying that ''experience'' and ''advice'' will magically make ugly motherfuckers like me ascend.

This forum is primarily for blackpillers (guys who abandoned all hope) and NOT for people who want to ascend. if you're the latter MGTOW and all that other cringe red pill bullshit is more for you.

This forum is just a bunch of cynical rejects who would probably beat their gf if they ever had one and are full of hatred.

Run. Run aways from here as fast as possible and there may be hope.

They are called wincels

This forum is primarily for blackpillers (guys who abandoned all hope) and NOT for people who want to ascend. if you're the latter MGTOW and all that other cringe red pill bullshit is more for you.

This forum is just a bunch of cynical rejects who would probably beat their gf if they ever had one and are full of hatred.

Run. Run aways from here as fast as possible and there may be hope.
Another dumb comment by you

Another dumb comment by you
Still mad I criticized your thread? :feelswhat:

Nigga just let it go. I have nothing against you. I even respect that you made it to 38 so let's put our dispute to rest :feelsLSD:

Still mad I criticized your thread? :feelswhat:

Nigga just let it go. I have nothing against you. I even respect that you made it to 38 so let's put our dispute to rest :feelsLSD:
No just another dumb comment by you

They were never incels in the first place. They were Chads.

true, what is the meaning of a normie's life?

I'm a youngcel trying to ascend. I have no success with women at all, but I'm still trying. Focusing on a job, planning on going to some events, meeting up in real life with some girls I know from the Internet, etc.

If I do ascend, what happens to me? Will I be banned from the forum? Will I be able to share my experiences and help other incels to ascend? I'm NOT a fakecel (control your fingers please) but maybe, just maybe I have the chance of ascending... even though I don't want to leave you guys.
They become successful Betabuxxers that find a nice whore harlot that will pretend to love them and fuck them occasionally so long as the money gravy train keeps chugging along into that bitch's deep pockets, however, should they get divorce ass raped by said whore harlot then they become incel all over again, but with even less money paying alimony on a monthly basis.

I don't know, this is how I've always imagined ascension anyways.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4efZIHtiQQ

Last edited:
Incels don't ascend and nobody wants advice.

If you ascend, that means you were wrong about thinking you were an incel, and should respectfully leave the forum.

You shouldn't consider yourself an incel at a young age tbh. I think that you should leave this forum right now and just come back if you still a virgin after age 20

There is no ascension from my subhumanity, only descension to hell

Last edited:
Keep your retarded advice and humble bragging to yourself. You aren't special and I assure you no one cares.

There is no helping the damned, you're either lucky or you're not. We're all damned here, there is no advice or help to give.

First rule of incels.is

You shouldn't consider yourself an incel at a young age tbh. I think that you should leave this forum right now and just come back if you still a virgin after age 20

youngcels are fakecels

25 + its over

100%
Its over and never began

Also if you somehow ascend as 25+yo incel and dont beat, abuse and rape your participation trophy gf you were never blackpilled in the first place

They become what we call "normies".

It's going to take a lot more than just trying, man -- you have to have a great deal of mental fortitude to persevere through inceldom.

I graduated college with letters of recommendations from my professors, have a good-paying job, work out almost every day, am considered "amicable" at work (from my guy coworkers -- my leads say everyone enjoys working with me), try to dress nice/keep up with my appearance, and I still have absolutely no luck with women. That's when I decided to join this site, which was over 2 years ago at this point.

My problem is that I'm autistic and have a skin condition that sporadically causes flare-ups/uveitis. Women made fun of me for it in HS and college for it. It's just the same superficial shit with them -- even autistic women that I have tried to go after prefer neurotypical tall guys (I'm average height, mind you). That's when I decided to take the blackpill.

They become bluepilled and denounce their time here as some sort of angsty phase