Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens to guys who are shy with shit social skills but are good looking?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/7y6gf1/attractive_dudes_who_happen_to_be_shy_andor/

The results are in and there are no surprises here, JUST BE GOOD LOOKING. If you actually have to approach women then it is over for you

guerillahubris said:
. If you actually have to approach women then it is over for you

even some incels can't understand this

Women approach them and make their intentions known. Shy guys may not slay as much as extroverted Chad, but this is just because lack of trying. 2bh, If you need to constantly try to get femoid attention, it shows you are not attractive. Relationships should be effortless

i hate those evil reddit posters fuck them all

ITS OVER FOR UGLY MEN

I can confirm this. I was a minichad before I hit puberty, and even "older" women (JBs) couldn't refrain from having conversations with me. Got told to finally man up by some male classmates, but I was too shy/autistic to even "understand" relationships and the topic of female attraction back then.

I need to just SUI already...

mentalcels on suicide watch.

Ignore reddit. 1) anyone can lie on the internet and 2) you really do not know the entire situation of these posters. Maybe they are a billion time more social than you, maybe they are what you would consider to be ugly.. there is no way to know. Just evaluate your life based off your own experiences. You can take other people's words into consideration but at the end of the day your experiences are the only ones that matter.

guerillahubris said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/7y6gf1/attractive_dudes_who_happen_to_be_shy_andor/

The results are in and there are no surprises here, JUST BE GOOD LOOKING. If you actually have to approach women then it is over for you
A cashier earlier today was all smiles and made an effort to spark a conversation. I was toungetied. What could she do next? Unzip my jeans?

this. im inhibmaxx so i need to looksmaxx as much as possible

This is the ultimate suicide fuel for me. I'm awkward as shit and will remain celibate cause I ain't enough

nothing

i literally avoid all social interactions because of my inhibition levels (unless it's with some really old friends)

Fuck these good looking "introverts" really fucking piss me off

It pisses me of. I have two good looking really shy friends who would never dare to approach a random woman or really make a move at all. They both get girlfriends within months because girls will make it happen. Me on the other hand, approached literally hundreds, but always get rejected

Bernard said:
It pisses me of. I have two good looking really shy friends who would never dare to approach a random woman or really make a move at all. They both get girlfriends within months because girls will make it happen. Me on the other hand, approached literally hundreds, but always get rejected

That's brutal. I'm sorry. I never approached or talked to girls before, but if I had to approach hundreds of them just to get shot down like that, you might as well just kill yourself at that point. Nothing can save you

Literally almost all of these faggots still had relationships and shit and they're crying about some aspect of their "love lives" still, as if it's not enough for them.

No wonder they hate us, they cannot even bring themselves to fathom our experiences, because they've never felt truly unwanted. They just see us as trolls, just a bunch of edgy kids on the internet. We're literally the bottom of the barrel, even all these failed normies had sex and had long-term relationships. Holy shit.

whogivesafucc said:
That's brutal. I'm sorry. I never approached or talked to girls before, but if I had to approach hundreds of them just to get shot down like that, you might as well just kill yourself at that point. Nothing can save you
Yea, I wish I swallowed the black pill first instead of having high hopes for the red pill for such a long time. Me and my face going out every weekend trying to game girls with my newfound frame and alphaness was cringe level 99. My last hope at this point is multiple cosmetic surgeries..

guerillahubris said:

"[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial,]OFC. When you are a good looking shy guy it "cute.""[/font]

Bernard said:

What will a girl do to make it happen if you don't have any circle of friends or don't go anywhere except the supermarket. A cashier was pretty friendly with me, she said I like your hat, was trying to start conversation. I guess if I was really good looking she would come around and unzip my fly? How do you know when a girl likes you?

If you are incel that means you are ugly.

Jockcel said:
If you are incel that means you are ugly.

Jockcel you arent ugly get off this site and fuck an asian

Women will approach you. Been there, done that, seen it a million times.

You have to be really good-looking (8 and up) for women to approach you though. See that's the thing: guys that are average and slightly good-looking can "get" girls. Keyword here is "get" as in they actually have to try. And we're taught all this BS about "how it's the man's job to pursue" so the betas don't feel like killing themselves. But reality is that really good-looking guys don't have to try at all to have several approaches and even stalkers because they're what women (even 5's and below) feel entitled to.

I understand that good social skills, in man's case, means slaying, scoring, free sex etc. For me this question answers itself: they are INCELS or, if they do not want to have sex, VOLCELS.

I refuse to believe that any male seriously posting on reddit is not a neckbeard numale.
It's like inceltears selfprocliming "chad" with the man boobs.

Good looks = pussy magnet

Women will try be around you as much as possible she will try and talk to you or bump into you. She will make it obvious.

NYincel said:
What will a girl do to make it happen if you don't have any circle of friends or don't go anywhere except the supermarket. A cashier was pretty friendly with me, she said I like your hat, was trying to start conversation. I guess if I was really good looking she would come around and unzip my fly? How do you know when a girl likes you?

Well, you should probably have at least either a group of friends, a job, or a class so it´s possible for them to find you. But a really good looking shy guy who only goes to the supermarket? I guess a cashier would make her self available. She would probably small talk like with the hat. Then maybe ask if you have plans for the weekend. 
- No, looks like it´s gonna be a quiet weekend for me 
- oh, that sounds boring teehee, you should come to my friends pre party
- Yea, sounds cool
- add me on snapchat, I´ll send you the address 
- Okay, addaddadd, see you later then
And then she could proceed to make all the moves, like sit on your lap, look into your eyes and start making out that night even if you don´t dare making any moves. That scenario isn´t really that farfetched if the guy is good looking enough.

Bernard said:
Well, you should probably have at least either a group of friends, a job, or a class so it´s possible for them to find you. But a really good looking shy guy who only goes to the supermarket? I guess a cashier would make her self available. She would probably small talk like with the hat. Then maybe ask if you have plans for the weekend. 
- No, looks like it´s gonna be a quiet weekend for me 
- oh, that sounds boring teehee, you should come to my friends pre party
- Yea, sounds cool
- add me on snapchat, I´ll send you the address 
- Okay, addaddadd, see you later then
And then she could proceed to make all the moves, like sit on your lap, look into your eyes and start making out that night even if you don´t dare making any moves. That scenario isn´t really that farfetched if the guy is good looking enough.

I had girls sit on my lap, at work none the less. Guess I'm a total tard. From what the cashier did I probably should have asked her what she is doing this weekend. She was all smiles too. I saw other men check out before me she said nothing to them and didn't even say hi. Women hate being rejected too, please don't deny that, they are much more sensitive than men. What if she DID ask me and I said no? That would be quite hard on her. I watched tons of YT vids and in the lions share of cases(especially strangers in public) men initiate, even in 2018. 

Friends or a club is different. 

I had a full right to ask her out after she talked to me like that. First she said hi how are you, and I didn't even answer. I looked down to the floor because I hate phoniness. That is what she is required to say (I know from mystery shopping). The hat thing and talking about the weather, smiling, etc, is a bit more. If I said something like "how would you like to go ice skating...." there would be nothing wrong at that point. It isn't sexual or creepy in the least.

I was tongue tied when she talked to me.

NYincel said:
I had girls sit on my lap, at work none the less. Guess I'm a total tard. From what the cashier did I probably should have asked her what she is doing this weekend. She was all smiles too. I saw other men check out before me she said nothing to them and didn't even say hi. Women hate being rejected too, please don't deny that, they are much more sensitive than men. What if she DID ask me and I said no? That would be quite hard on her. I watched tons of YT vids and in the lions share of cases(especially strangers in public) men initiate, even in 2018. 

Friends or a club is different. 

I had a full right to ask her out after she talked to me like that. First she said hi how are you, and I didn't even answer. I looked down to the floor because I hate phoniness. That is what she is required to say (I know from mystery shopping). The hat thing and talking about the weather, smiling, etc, is a bit more. If I said something like "how would you like to go ice skating...." there would be nothing wrong at that point. It isn't sexual or creepy in the least.

I was tongue tied when she talked to me.

Yeah I don't know. Would be awkward for either of you to ask the other out and be rejected since you´re probably gonna keep shopping there. Plus the fact that she´s working, can´t leave the situation gracefully, paid to be there etc. I just imagine this James Dean guy arriving in a brand new town, goes grocery shopping the next day and the conversation leads him to go out drinking with the cashier and fucking her later that night. I guess you should try to go somewhere else than the supermarket sometimes though. If you´re good looking, but shy, but don´t have asbergers, there might be hope?