Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what happens to a mind in the throes of despair of friendzone that it becomes /r/FriendzoneCucks themed?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

all I can figure is the constant sexual frustration, they manage to eroticize the tidbits of companionship provided to them, and try to live in proxy somehow through Chad, like simultaneously wanting to be him while embracing that they are not?

I don't think we have this problem because most of us can't even level up to 'friendzoned' status because we're too blackpilled to do the adequate amount of SIMPing and orbiting required for a girl to call you her 'friend' (servant)

Jesus fuck man. I thought we asians were bros
he probably does view you as a bro he just rewired his brain to crave the humiliation which is the only attention he can reliably receive

IE white guys who get off on women fucking black 'bulls' don't necessarily "hate" white men, but they have a fucked up sense of what gets them off, I dunno

he probably does view you as a bro he just rewired his brain to crave the humiliation which is the only attention he can reliably receive

IE white guys who get off on women fucking black 'bulls' don't necessarily "hate" white men, but they have a fucked up sense of what gets them off, I dunno
But i no longer view him as a bro :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back