Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens if you fail college (high school) ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Is it even possible to get a job? Cashier or anything like that isn't an option for me btw. Would doing the thing where you train for the job for 2 or 3 years until u get the job be possible to get in to?

Wageslaving until you rope :feelsclown:

Just low iq jobs

fail highschool/drop out = sewer side

We will mostly likely end up being a unemployed incels. Going a good college is a must for poorcels. I'm 19 and graduated from hs 6 months ago and didn't do well in the uni entrance exam. I tried to find a job but i failed. So I'll give it a go for one more time and this is my last chance to get into college. I still don't think I'm gonna make it. It's fucking over.

I should invest in a rope btw

you try to find a way out then rope when nothing good happens

Trades? (welder, glazier, plumber, mechanic, carpenter)

I have a CS degree and I consider myself to be a good programmer/web developer,still a NEET because I'm too anxious to find a job,so college doesn't mean instant success.

At least college was very cheap because I don't live in the US so I don't have to wageslave 20 years to pay college debt.

Just criminalmaxx bro

No high school diplomacel here

I cannot get any jobs. If you got a diploma you can get some low Iq ones

I wish I could have dropped out of high school

No high school diplomacel here

I cannot get any jobs. If you got a diploma you can get some low Iq ones
Jesus I thought I could still get an ok job without going to uni but we're literally forced to if we want good job. Wtf

Tath will be hard tbh, remember economy is one of the causes of inceldom

If you fail you become ugly loser!

U go broke unless u had money saved up

You dont need university if you are very good at what you do. Tbh if you are motivated its always 10000x better to teach yourself a skill than to go to college to learn it. But the problem is that 99% of the people will not stay motivated for 3 years every day. In College you have commitments, exams, pressure and it keeps you going because you dont want to fail but when you learn by yourself there is no pressure or commitments so it always ends up in failure as there is no direction either.

It's hard to be self taught. But it is free. And it is 10000x more effective than any college you can go to if you are motivated for it.

You dont need university if you are very good at what you do. Tbh if you are motivated its always 10000x better to teach yourself a skill than to go to college to learn it. But the problem is that 99% of the people will not stay motivated for 3 years every day. In College you have commitments, exams, pressure and it keeps you going because you dont want to fail but when you learn by yourself there is no pressure or commitments so it always ends up in failure as there is no direction either.

It's hard to be self taught. But it is free. And it is 10000x more effective than any college you can go to if you are motivated for it.
I feel like I would be better off learning the skill myself instead of at college but there's so much risk involved. I can't get a job with the stuff I learned because there's no proof like a degree or anything so I would have to b freelance or my own business and if that doesn't work then I have to go to college anyways

It depends on how attractive you are. Gigachad could have an IQ of 60-70 and still make 100k+ a year as a model. Many of them are even millionaires.

It depends on how attractive you are. Gigachad could have an IQ of 60-70 and still make 100k+ a year as a model. Many of them are even millionaires.
Oh well im a gigachad so that's good (Im not rlly a gigachad)

If you fail in college, you can try to be an artist and expect to get some money and a full job in the future, but you must have "talent" and a little bit of luck...

You don't need any of that if you are a Chad and have a family with connections. We are living in a feudal system, or a caste based one. You are born into a certain class and there is very little chance of moving up. If you are born into a rich family they will provide you with the best education and give the all the resources you need to succeed and from there you will become even more wealthy.

I don't want to know.

wait there...:feelsohgod:let me rope:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Get on NEETbux or wageslave in a minimum wage, soul-destroying job until death.

Just low iq jobs
this and they all pay like $5 an hour lmao. and u can't even get full time at many places as they want you to eat government benefits.b

So leaving with no qualifications what so ever? I dunno how it works where you are bit over here you can leave school at 16 after doing your standard grades. They're no worth much but it shows you have achieved a minimum standard of maths and English. All really want is for you to at least be literate and able to count. If you've no got fuck all qualifications then look into doing a night school course that'll give you that minimum. Unless you are an actual retard - then you're fucked.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: