Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens if this site shuts down?

S

ShortestManlet

Formerly 5'0" now 5'1"
★★
we're getting too much attention i think. Probably there's already glowies here monitoring us. So when this site shuts down, where are we gonna migrate to?

Mass er endeavors :feelsLSD:

I don’t know, i am not a prophet

No one can shutdown this place.

Back to Reddit
B455C148 6D72 45E4 A222 D30D51FD7F6C

Then people will turn into cucks and simps if they could cuckmaxx and simpmaxx, which is 95% of males

we're getting too much attention i think. Probably there's already glowies here monitoring us. So when this site shuts down, where are we gonna migrate to?
Very good question... I don't know. :waitwhat:

We raid icel tears in retaliation

You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

We blackpill the normies on faceberg, twittard, etc. They deserve it.

I'll release my manifesto and go through with my plan.

Migrate to blackpill.club and write "incels.is refugee" on my title

They can't legally shut this place down since nothing illegal is being done.

Blackpill club or dot net

the time of the incelopshhere is coming to an end. we'll just have to cope without it at some point

I'd try to find a community like this

It has its moments but most of real life gameplay is boring and depressing
I was quoting a song while you said raiding IT it made me happy

then another site comes up and we go there. it's the cycle

contingencies upon contingencies :smonk:

why would it shut down?

Exchange some contact information with the users that you trust in the meantime just in case, as a wise man once said... We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately

we dont endanger people IRL for example doxxing or something else and i think mods will take care of users that threaten the existence of this site

We incels rope en masse.

And take away our only place where we can share our sorrows and suffering? This is pretty much a sacred place by now and protected by God.

Matthew 5
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matthew 21
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?