Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what happened with superincel93 and his catfish videos

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
his channel is not on youtube

superincel93 himself did not create these videos?

torujo said:
his channel is not on youtube

I was talking with SuperIncel93 and Catfishman the other day and apparently SuperIncel said he made a New YouTube... which already got 2 strikes lol so they then moved onto LiveLeak to upload the vids.

can someone link the liveleak?

slackbum said:
can someone link the liveleak?

Seconded, I also want the LiveLeak.

PM me the liveleak pls.

I also want the videos.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" "Yes, I do."

Lying cunt.

Fat whale thought she was going on a date with a fitness model (Jeff Seid). How delusional can these roasties be? You sit on your ass all day and eat cheese puffs and you expect to land a date with a fitness model?

To my surprise the liveleak comment section is filled with cucks. I did not expect these gore loving degenerates to be SJWs

slackbum said:
To my surprise the liveleak comment section is filled with cucks. I did not expect these gore loving degenerates to be SJWs

They love watching some guy's head get blown to pieces, but the moment someone inconveniences a woman, that's when they've gone too far.

I made the videos superincel uploaded them for me

catfishman23 said:
I made the videos superincel uploaded them for me

You're not the guy from green texts, right? You adopted the name after that?

There's at least one legit comment tho
while this guy is pretty creepy hasn't anyone else noticed the most fucked up thing in this video? it just shows how fucked up today's society is...even big huge lazy fatass bitches who are a 1 on a scale of 1-10 think they can land a male 9-10 this is how highly they think of themselves it's ridiculous.

the internet had a huge role in causing this you see the waterbed with legs in this video can go online into a chatroom or dating site and have hundreds or even thousands of desperate thirsty motherfuckers kissing her ass

his vids were hilarious

he's extremely low inhibition to do what he does.

OMG that was hilarious. The way he was sitting and how he awkardly asks the old man "hows it going" made me LOL hard. Hope he keeps making these videos.