Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Happened With OneCoolDude123

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
This poor guy was legit disfigured, he was on reddit but deleted his account. Then it is said he came back to troll this site as a cucktears spy, did this actually happen? Is anyone still in contact with him? Why was he so blue pilled? Has he taken the blackpill yet? For reference I am talking about this guy https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiiwtrV4M_ZAhVnrFQKHdbPBeYQjRx6BAgAEAY&url=https://lookism.net/Thread-fucking-hell-i-feel-so-bad-for-this-guy&psig=AOvVaw0RHLOgItRVQHka0MMCnySP&ust=1520152808475692.

Last edited:
He obviously must have had it pretty hard in life but with the way he looks I can imagine most people feeling sympathy for him rather than viewing him as a creep/in a hateful manner. I mean, he's literally deformed.

He probably committed suicide for all we know.

He’s a different type of subhuman

He’s not the type that people will be repulsed by and instantly think they’re creepy (such as jsanza)

He’s not ugly, just extremely beta looking. I can’t see femoids ever finding him creepy, they’ll just see him as pathetic. He has zero sex appeal obviously and would be a prime target for bullying.

What do you mean he is not ugly? He is literally deformed are we even looking at the same picture.

He obviously must have had it pretty hard in life but with the way he looks I can imagine most people feeling sympathy for him rather than viewing him as a creep/in a hateful manner. I mean, he's literally deformed.

Sympathy won't get his dick wet nor will it enable him to be treated equally in social interactions. He is the truest of all truecels, pity is the ultimate form of condescension people literally do not even view him as human.

i dont think that is even an actual craniofacial deformity, mustve been a lack of calcium to the skull when he was a foetus, was he a bit mentally retarded?

fuck i actually mog him hard

Hi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back