Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened with daddy sgt incel?

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
I left the community a few years ago, so I could focus on moneymaxxing. I got a pretty good gig making fire ass edibles in a warehouse with a bunch of other rejects. The other day I downloaded all the Gothic games and remembered that sgt incel put me on them. Fucking great RPG. Thought about stopping by and saluting the ol sergeant. But come to find out he's gone. I just hope he didnt rope and is doing better.

He got doxxed because he ran sanctioned suicide or something, got nervous, then left.

He left the forum and seemingly now is lying low after the journos tried to get this forum and SS shut down by doxxing them; anything to censor reality. :society:

I left the community a few years ago, so I could focus on moneymaxxing. I got a pretty good gig making fire ass edibles in a warehouse with a bunch of other rejects. The other day I downloaded all the Gothic games and remembered that sgt incel put me on them. Fucking great RPG. Thought about stopping by and saluting the ol sergeant. But come to find out he's gone. I just hope he didnt rope and is doing better.
I wouldn’t be surprised if ol Serge is hiding out somewhere in IndoChina avoiding rice bowls to the best of his ability. :feelsthink:

View: https://youtu.be/fMiwQqTEy9s

This is news to me. All I remember is everyone mocking that bitch from vice "news" that wrote an article on incels
It happened some time Dec, 2021

Yeah sarge is probably in hiding