Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened with Amelia?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
What happened in the end. Did the whore respond to any DMS?

Guaranteed she got 1000+ DMs from simps here

That’s what happened with the last one. Everyone on here fought over one girl back in 2020

i think @lonelysince2006 got banned because of her whereabouts, not sure tho

...or for having a foid avi

Guaranteed she got 1000+ DMs from simps here

That’s what happened with the last one. Everyone on here fought over one girl back in 2020
Brutal. And I thought she was going to get abused. Just proves that there's no such thing as"brothehood" among men.

Do you think this whole Amelia thing will end up on some news site to demonize us?

Do you think this whole Amelia thing will end up on some news site to demonize us?
Nah, why would it? It seems like even here people forgot about it. Only @lonelysince2006 talked about it

Nah, why would it? It seems like even here people forgot about it. Only @lonelysince2006 talked about it
Amelia's cucked betabux ricecel father and her white whore mother might report this to some online news group or some shit.
Ameilia privated her sm accounts, she knows what we did.
Same with her mother, she even made an account here too!
And an infiltrator called @ryanh99 implied that he knew Amelia.

I slit her throat

when?? New amelia lore dropped?
This @ryanh99 faggot made threads talking down to use.
When somebody mentioned Amelia, he responded: how the fuck do you know her?

I reposted one of his threads just to clown on him tbh.

I asked @lonelysince2006 on the ‘cord why he got suspended. He said for Necroposting and being at a 60% warning.

This situation is so fucking epic LAWL. We gotta do this more often :feelsPop:

This @ryanh99 faggot made threads talking down to use.
When somebody mentioned Amelia, he responded: how the fuck do you know her?

I reposted one of his threads just to clown on him tbh.

Checked Amelie’s followers for a Ryan H and found this, possible could be him? Looks like the type to defend a whore online tbh.

Idk who that is JFL tureceltrait

Checked Amelie’s followers for a Ryan H and found this, possible could be him? Looks like the type to defend a whore online tbh.
View attachment 1183583
Lmfao. What a cuck. I'm sure he is her "freind". He should be excuted in an ideal society(in Vidya)

Quite giving it attention dumbasses

I think everyone just lost interest

Brutal. And I thought she was going to get abused. Just proves that there's no such thing as"brothehood" among men.
They only way she can be realistically punished is by having @ColdBoy using a Chadfish to bait her out in some obscure location, and then hire a bunch of homeless subhumans to gangrape her (in video spiel).

Could be.
He probably altered his name here so nobody could trace him to chinktok.
Didn't work though.
JFL if this is really him he is retarded, using his real name on this forum while knowing its feelings about infiltrators.

What's a hapa?
Half Asian, half white mixed mutt?
Yes. Absolutely, despise them. You would have seen my debates with @Despicablecel. They're extremely insecure, about not being fully white, because, their whore Asian mom's treat them badly for not coming out as white passing as they had hoped, that's why they become complete mentalcels, and say retarded stuff on the internet. I don't dislike any race, but hapas are an exception.

She probably doesn't even care about any of this, she is too busy texting and fucking chads

Yes. Absolutely, despise them. You would have seen my debates with @Despicablecel. They're extremely insecure, about not being fully white, because, their whore Asian mom's treat them badly for not coming out as white passing as they had hoped, that's why they become complete mentalcels, and say retarded stuff on the internet. I don't dislike any race, but hapas are an exception.
All hapa women are ultra whores and all hapa guys are truecels (unless they got very lucky and got the white genes).

All hapa women are ultra whores and all hapa guys are truecels (unless they got very lucky and got the white genes).
Yes, they never pass as white. They all look Asian because, Asian genes are dominant, the ones who don't look Asian look like Turks(Central Asian) and they're usually ugly too.

As a full-blooded white guy, I find their desperate attempt to be Aryan extremely amusing. :feelskek:

She probably doesn't even care about any of this, she is too busy texting and fucking chads

It’s some stupid drama involving a foid or something gay
Her mom joined the site and that was funny but now this shit is getting boring