Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happened to users FrostySolutions and Sargent ?

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Some time ago before I created my account I remember seeing their posts, FrostySolutions if I'm not mistaken he was a mage right? What happened, did he go up? And the sergeant? Some of their posts were interesting :feelsmage:

Don't know what happened to @FrothySolutions

I know SergeantIncel was a former admin of this forum who left after getting doxxed by The New York Post.

I know SergeantIncel was a former admin of this forum who left after getting doxxed by The New York Post.
Brutal :feelsmega:
People on this forum should be more careful with reference to dox ... I think they were great users for this forum, each post was based, if it wasn't it would be at least funny :feelskek:

@FrothySolutions is still alive, just inactive.(Maybe because he gets mocked here for his bluepills?)
He still has an active reddit account though, if you are interested.

@FrothySolutions went back to collage at 50 something to get young pussy (don't think it worked out for him) but he's most inactive here but he's still active on reddit last time I checked.

seargentincel got doxxed by the new york times and pretty much depersoned himself from the internet in fear of shit affecting his personal life.

@FrothySolutions is still alive, just inactive.(Maybe because he gets mocked here for his bluepills?)
He still has an active reddit account though, if you are interested.
He was between 40 and 50 years old, wasn't he? if I'm not mistaken, wasn't he the one who kept posting about how much he wanted to go back to college so he could try to ascend? Brutal :lul:

@FrothySolutions went back to collage at 50 something to get young pussy (don't think it worked out for him) but he's most inactive here but he's still active on reddit last time I checked.

seargentincel got doxxed by the new york times and pretty much depersoned himself from the internet in fear of shit affecting his personal life.
:feelsUnreal::feelskek:

Always felt Frothysolutions was quite delusional at times.

He was between 40 and 50 years old, wasn't he? if I'm not mistaken, wasn't he the one who kept posting about how much he wanted to go back to college so he could try to ascend? Brutal :lul:
He went back to collage and tried to attend parties there, as a middle aged man.
It was futile and pathetic.
He got mocked a lot for it here.

Its over for boomercels
Dude is legit autistic and severely out of touch.
I don't even want to insult him, it's just sad tbh.
He is a truecel and it's gigaover for him.
That being said, he can benefit from acting less bluepilled.

How is nobody suing the The New York Crimes for defamation?! :feelswhat::blackpill:

Dude is legit autistic and severely out of touch.
I don't even want to insult him, it's just sad tbh.
He is a truecel and it's gigaover for him.
That being said, he can benefit from acting less bluepilled.
If he's reached 50 and still hasn't given up on ascending, he's at least a very hopeful person. It's a shame that in the world we live in these are the people who fuck up their lives the most.:feelsclown:

How is nobody suing the The New York Crimes for defamation?! :feelswhat::blackpill:
Do we have funds to take them to court?
Do we have a crystal clear case for defamation?(Afaik You need pretty conclusive evidence that the contents of the article were demonstrably wrong in most courts, otherwise it's a futile waste of money and time)
Unfortunately the cucked system favors the media to doxx and slander people.

Pretty sure FrothySolutions was a true autistic

Do we have funds to take them to court?
Do we have a crystal clear case for defamation?(Afaik You need pretty conclusive evidence that the contents of the article were demonstrably wrong in most courts, otherwise it's a futile waste of money and time)
Unfortunately the cucked system favors the media to doxx and slander people.
The solution is to use the cuck system against itself, or at best... Call FrotySolutions to resolve the situation :bluepill::feelskek:

miss them both. Only get to speak to them on rare occasion

miss them both. Only get to speak to them on rare occasion
I didn't have the opportunity to interact with them, but their point of view was interesting.

This isn't the first time it's happened to someone. The Times has doxxed people before. Nothing ever comes of it except for arguments over how far "too far" is when it comes to taking advantage of information on the Internet.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

This isn't the first time it's happened to someone. The Times has doxxed people before. Nothing ever comes of it except for arguments over how far "too far" is when it comes to taking advantage of information on the Internet.
:whatfeels:
How are you brocel? good to see you
back from the dead :feelsLightsaber:

:whatfeels:
How are you brocel? good to see you
back from the dead :feelsLightsaber:

I'm around. It's just it's hard for me to stay here. I keep thinking about that kid. There's so much pain, no one wants to make peace anymore.

there's new management now

I'm around. It's just it's hard for me to stay here. I keep thinking about that kid. There's so much pain, no one wants to make peace anymore.
What kid? Did someone commit suicide here?

What kid? Did someone commit suicide here?

There was that kid who paid to have the site DDoS'd. That kid was doxxed by outside forces and everybody laughed. Except me. That kid was terrified and bullied into doing things by the doxxers. So I didn't laugh. I just felt bad for the state of this fake war we all intend on fighting.

last seen of Frothy was 1 minute ago.

There was that kid who paid to have the site DDoS'd. That kid was doxxed by outside forces and everybody laughed. Except me. That kid was terrified and bullied into doing things by the doxxers. So I didn't laugh. I just felt bad for the state of this fake war we all intend on fighting.
That's insane...