Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What HAPPENED To these users ???

I cant believe i got almost 4000 post in less than 2 months while being in college and studying for exams, what is wrong with me

You're incel. Just like the rest of us. Except the fakecel ones.

Me too. Im starting to try and post less
Yes, same here. I am afraid I am going down that route of posting way too much, so just trying to make posts less frequent. Let us see how successful I can be (cool rhyme).

iiitemper made a post a while back about how he got a blowjob and came on the bitch's face and he was done with this site, then he hung around despite what he said then I guess finally faded away because he found something better to do.

iiitemper made a post a while back about how he got a blowjob and came on the bitch's face and he was done with this site, then he hung around despite what he said then I guess finally faded away because he found something better to do.
wtf, really? He should be permabanned. I hate when people just come here to brag

wtf, really? He should be permabanned. I hate when people just come here to brag

Yeah, true story. It's very common with these teen users.

@RREEEEEEEEE

@iiiTeMpeR

@QuantumDummy

@universallyabhorred

@kodoku

@WorldRulerAisha *found*

@jackbud *found*

@a-virgin-nigger

@Cynistic

@rafaelvicuna3 *found*

@Total Imbecile

@Mahlo *found*

@Suicel

@demonanus

@NYincel *fakecel*

@DestroyedLife

@ATOMIC ACE PUGG

@Allblueeeee

@kkt6

@ArtoriasWolf

@BlackPill47

@TrueForcedIncel *found*

Missing. Please return to incels.is. Will be rewarded

Every user you find will be checked off with the words *found* Thank you
Lost interest mostly, hadn't visited. I'm still a truecel at heart though.

He should have added himself to the list. Kek.

What happened to YOU?

The site is petering out. Activity seems much less nowadays.

All the best users are leaving. Feels bad man.

Fuck, this site is becoming worse because all the good users request bans :/

Am I a valuable user? And why does Yoyo have an alt?

Am I a valuable user? And why does Yoyo have an alt?
yes i like you

I made alt because it helps me post less and Ramadan coming soon, meaninig I won't be able to to post at all. So a permaban kept me away from posting like 100 times a day. Here i only post about 10 times.

In fact i am getting off after this post

Busy with stuff.

Sad to see you banned. Ive just been really busy with finishing up school and looking for jobs. Ill probably get back to posting daily in May once the semester ends since it would appear that Im not going to have a job this summer. You just cant get hired when you are ugly even if you are more qualified than your better looking peers.

Sad to see you banned. Ive just been really busy with finishing up school and looking for jobs. Ill probably get back to posting daily in May once the semester ends since it would appear that Im not going to have a job this summer. You just cant get hired when you are ugly even if you are more qualified than your better looking peers.
For reals man, I'm trying to get a job but literally even workplace is full of good lucking people. I don't stand a chance.

Also it appears yoyo is permanently banned for trolling.

I am sill alive, brothers. Thanks for your concern. I am on the record that I am fairly unlikely to ever rope, while I have a roof over my head, so there is little need to ever think that if I am away for a while.

I do get pissed off with the place though, how SI runs it and the Red Pilled fakecels that are tolerated here. I have also seen that some snowflakes get pissy about those who openly support fascism and have gotten pissy to me directly about it, even though I have never been abusive to others here regardless of their background. I do lament the loss of Incel Life with some of the based Black Piller posters, although some take things way too far like the guy who runs Incelocalypse with his walls of text about rape, etc. I do hope the Incelosphere can grow again.

It was interesting to see this recent story that has put Incels back in the news again and the general demonizing of sub-8 men who cannot get laid regardless of how normie they act. They automatically think we are all insane, when only the extremists were the ones who snapped and killed people. I and others preach the Black Pill to avoid such fatal outbursts and to make life a little more tolerable for our incel brothers. May Our Lord, St.BO2cel bless and keep you all.

@RREEEEEEEEE

@iiiTeMpeR

@QuantumDummy

@universallyabhorred

@kodoku

@WorldRulerAisha *found*

@jackbud *found*

@a-virgin-nigger

@Cynistic

@rafaelvicuna3 *found*

@Total Imbecile

@Mahlo *found*

@Suicel

@demonanus

@NYincel *fakecel*

@DestroyedLife

@ATOMIC ACE PUGG

@Allblueeeee

@kkt6

@ArtoriasWolf

@BlackPill47

@TrueForcedIncel *found*

Missing. Please return to incels.is. Will be rewarded

Every user you find will be checked off with the words *found* Thank you

oh shit saw the thread very late. Why is OP banned?:feelsbadman:

I am sill alive, brothers. Thanks for your concern. I am on the record that I am fairly unlikely to ever rope, while I have a roof over my head, so there is little need to ever think that if I am away for a while.

I do get pissed off with the place though, how SI runs it and the Red Pilled fakecels that are tolerated here. I have also seen that some snowflakes get pissy about those who openly support fascism and have gotten pissy to me directly about it, even though I have never been abusive to others here regardless of their background. I do lament the loss of Incel Life with some of the based Black Piller posters, although some take things way too far like the guy who runs Incelocalypse with his walls of text about rape, etc. I do hope the Incelosphere can grow again.

It was interesting to see this recent story that has put Incels back in the news again and the general demonizing of sub-8 men who cannot get laid regardless of how normie they act. They automatically think we are all insane, when only the extremists were the ones who snapped and killed people. I and others preach the Black Pill to avoid such fatal outbursts and to make life a little more tolerable for our incel brothers. May Our Lord, St.BO2cel bless and keep you all.

Sieg Heil

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back