Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to ThePopeofCope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
@ThePopeofCope has not been active for a while now. He made a thread about leaving.

He was a really good soul tbh. Always supported his fellow cels. He will be missed.

@Miserable know anything about him as to what happened or anyone else?

Hope he is alright no matter where he is.

I have no clue.
Hope he is ok.

I don't know him , he's a newer member

Last seen Yesterday at 7:01 AM

he probably realizes the forum is mostly dead after witnessing the recent chimpout

Last seen Yesterday at 7:01 AM

he probably realizes the forum is mostly dead after witnessing the recent chimpout
Hope he is happy and at peace whatever the case may be.

Cool guy, hope he comes back.

You can log out any time you like
YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

@ThePopeofCope has not been active for a while now. He made a thread about leaving.

He was a really good soul tbh. Always supported his fellow cels. He will be missed.

@Miserable know anything about him as to what happened or anyone else?
Some people take breaks and run out of new things to post. Don't worry about it.

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE
Welcome to forum incels.is
Such a lovely place
Such an ugly face
Plenty of fakecels at forum incels.is
Anytime of the year
You can find fakecels here

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE
So the Eagles is our official forum musical band, I like the thought of this.

Welcome to forum incels.is
Such a lovely place
Such an ugly face
Plenty of fakecels at forum incels.is
Anytime of the year
You can find fakecels here
Lol.

Sorry brocels. Things have been real bad lately. Trying my best to keep my subhuman chin up. Some of these other guys have been getting me down too, and school has been extra hell. I wouldn't leave without warning you guys first.

Sorry brocels. Things have been real bad lately. Trying my best to keep my subhuman chin up. Some of these other guys have been getting me down too, and school has been extra hell. I wouldn't leave without warning you guys first.
the return :feelscomfy:

glad to see you back

one of the more sane members
I try my best. Of course, seeing I was again added to the list of Jews was enough to make me almost quit right away tbh ngl

i tend to not worry about those clowns tbh ngl
I try but something about routinely being mislabeled gets under my very very pale skin. Especially when it makes other users misunderstand me. I do my best to be honest on here but whatever ig

at least its better than the shit irl tbh
That's fair. But you always expect your fellow brocels to be less....toxic I guess. I try not to let it get to me but inceldom can make you very thin skinned--at least it does for me.

as long as the non toxic bros are here and the psychos dont take over
True that. As long as there are still just a handful of good bros the site is worth it

if you live in the US

you can at least see the country slowly crumble from within
I do.

It's fucking depressing. Many of my forefathers gave their lives for this country just for it to spit in their eye and hand it over to everyone that hates it. I'm glad they are at rest so they don't have to witness this.

truly is sad what has happened

im afraid that there really is no point if return for the USA
Once I get my degree, I plan on leaving to find a life in a country where I can make a meaningful difference. I don't care if it won't make as much money. The knowledge my taxes go to such horrible ends is enough to make being poor elsewhere worth it

the man is back :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
@Miserable
@ThePopeofCope so glad that you replied. I understand, I am going through a rough time as well. But I am a happy that you replied.

Wish you the best fellow cel.
Once I get my degree, I plan on leaving to find a life in a country where I can make a meaningful difference. I don't care if it won't make as much money. The knowledge my taxes go to such horrible ends is enough to make being poor elsewhere worth it
Tbh, moving to a remote Pacific island sounds good.

@ThePopeofCope so glad that you replied. I understand, I am going through a rough time as well. But I am a happy that you replied.

Wish you the best fellow cel.

Tbh, moving to a remote Pacific island sounds good.
My goal, personally, is Ukraine. I love it there and the people are based af. I think I'll work in a medical lab or something

I wish that I could move to Iceland.