Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to the RVmaxxing currycel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I remember there used to be a 39 yr old currycel on braincels. Said he was disowned by his family in the Uk and had set off to live in the middle of a farm in his RV. Anybody know if the dudes still alive?

Also possible LARP. His user was subhuman1979 or something close to that.

Last edited:
I don't know tbh, but sounds like a brutal story.

I don't know tbh, but sounds like a brutal story.

Well this was arnd 2 years ago, so only 2018cels can answer this i guess. The guy was allegedly 4 11.

idk never been on braincels

probably grew weed in his farm then got caught by the feds, my theory

probably grew weed in his farm then got caught by the feds, my theory

If true, never began for him. Curry, 4 11 and in the UK (land of chads and gigachads). He prolly got sick of the whole thing and decided to leave soyciety for good. All this assuming this wasnt one giant LARP.

Yeah I remember him. Also remember him being 4'11. He was also very old.

He prolly got sick of the whole thing and decided to leave soyciety for good.
If I remember correctly that's what he said. I think he also said living in an RV will be very cheap and save him money so he could ldar comfortably but I could be mixing things up.

That said I didn't knew him personally and I don't know what he is doing now.

I remember there used to be a 39 yr old currycel on braincels. Said he was disowned by his family in the Uk and had set off to live in the middle of a farm in his RV. Anybody know if the dudes still alive?

Also possible LARP. His user was subhuman1979 or something close to that.
Holy shit that's brutal. People have no empathy for genetic failures whatsoever. Society is fucked.

Last post I saw I believe he had an RV. Of course he could've just snapped a pic of one.

Last post I saw I believe he had an RV. Of course he could've just snapped a pic of one.

Yes and then disappeared. Never heard from him since.

jfl i remember that dude.
some people said he was just larping

i remember that guy. didn't know he was a curry or 4'11.brutal.

Yes, remember him from the OG Braincels days. His name was subhuman1980. His last post was a goodbye message or something like that. He used to talk about living in his RV and farmmaxxing.
I remember some users accused him of Larping and then he disappeared one day.
I hope he's well or it could be that his 4'11 corpse is floating face down in Thames river as we speak.

Yes, remember him from the OG Braincels days. His name was subhuman1980. His last post was a goodbye message or something like that. He used to talk about living in his RV and farmmaxxing.
I remember some users accused him of Larping and then he disappeared one day.
I hope he's well or it could be that his 4'11 corpse is floating face down in Thames river as we speak.

Thats right, subhuman1980 was his name. Its not hard to imagine a 4 11 currycel living in the UK though.

I remember him from braincels. someone made fan art of him chilling on his farm and it was the top post for a while. hope he is doing well

I'm not sure whether he was a LARP or not but the dude was a truecel, he was postmaxxing on a forum that didn't even have post count