Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to the love shy fags?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Is that still a thing? Or was that just bullshit excuses by volcel fags. I wonder what happened to those retards in that shy boys doc.

Is that still a thing? Or was that just bullshit excuses by volcel fags. I wonder what happened to those retards in that shy boys doc.
I remember watching a documentary about them when I was 16.

They're still around.

I was actually a poster in the Loveshy forum from 2013-2016. They were cucked in some aspects, such as allowing foids, but overall, it was a massively more supportive community than this one, with a much higher level of discussion than this one, and no where near as many trolls, fools, and infiltrators. The only reason I post here instead of there still is because I forgot my password, and haven't been able to log back in, or make a new account.

with a much higher level of discussion than this one
Highly debatable statement in regard to the blackpill. I doubt you can say much about women's role in ruining the modern dating game on that forum without some cocksure female moderator deleting all your comments and warning you.

probably split between hardcore blackpilled and hardcore bluepilled

They're still around.

I was actually a poster in the Loveshy forum from 2013-2016. They were cucked in some aspects, such as allowing foids, but overall, it was a massively more supportive community than this one, with a much higher level of discussion than this one, and no where near as many trolls, fools, and infiltrators. The only reason I post here instead of there still is because I forgot my password, and haven't been able to log back in, or make a new account.
I think the blonde guy with glasses committed suicide. But you are right, even though the edgelord shit can be fun, real incels, to me are loveshy losers like in that documentary, and the discourse was much more intelligent, sincere, and more accommodating to differing viewpoints, yet still just happened to be free of foids, fags, and trannies bullying for no goddamn reason.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

still by far the best and most unbiased take on inceldom ever made all made (by a foid no less) for a student project. Meanwhile "legit" journalists with full production values are still total shit and propaganda.

Don't know what loveshy is but I am love shy in the sense that I have social phobia

I've never seen

I don't understand why people hate Advanced and UWT so much. I think they are funny, honest, and confident. Definitely unique individuals. If anything it's weird how Michael is regarded as the sympathetic one, even though he is an unconfident volcel who thinks it's fine to kill himself, and can't get women because he can't put agency into action.

Last edited:
No idea I heard it was in the same lane as lokkism.co

I think the blonde guy with glasses committed suicide. But you are right, even though the edgelord shit can be fun, real incels, to me are loveshy losers like in that documentary, and the discourse was much more intelligent, sincere, and more accommodating to differing viewpoints, yet still just happened to be free of foids, fags, and trannies bullying for no goddamn reason.
Damn that dude really killed himself? He was a pretty decent guy from what the documentary showed. Shit.:cryfeels: