Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to that great America of the 70's 80's?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
How was such a great country turned to shit and sewage look the utter shithole that America is today? Imagine that such a thing as "squatters rights" even exists. You work like a dog to pay a mortgage and some illegal immigrant moves in and the cops even arrest you the wageslave for changing the locks on the stupid beaner illegal immigrant.

I dont know really. America that produced brilliant movies now produces lgbtq trash, trash music, trash politics. USA is hated everywhere now and I doubt every average Amerimutt is a dickhead asshole but still even they are hated because of the useless elites they have.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAytJhYKQ8k

Illegal immigrants should have no rights, especially at the expense of US citizens. Just load them in traincars and send back to the mexican desert where they belong. Separate their families if needed. Ban them from visiting the US for another few years. And ban their relatives too if they attempt crossing the border again.

The white population went down and the country became more leftist and the economy got worse.

Squatters rights is the most retarded fucking thing I ever heard of, this country is a complete shithole and I won’t be surprised if it looks like brazil in 10 years