Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to NEETandTidy interview?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I remember @NEETAndTidy was supposed to be in an interview. Is it released already?

The BBC doc is getting released in July I think

Not too sure myself. Been trying to arrange things with the guy in charge

He and some others cancelled for various reasons. I contacted the interviewer, but I'm just going to mess with him.

Prepare for epic banter, biceps and booze as hapless YouTuber Thomas Gray tries to bond with different groups of lads around the country.
Exploring what it means to be a man today, Thomas enters the world of Pickup Artists, investigates the roots of UK Grime, heads to Newcastle where lads and football go together like curry and chips, and meets Essex’s bodybuilders, blokes and barbers.

View attachment 104107
Prepare for epic banter, biceps and booze as hapless YouTuber Thomas Gray tries to bond with different groups of lads around the country.
Exploring what it means to be a man today, Thomas enters the world of Pickup Artists, investigates the roots of UK Grime, heads to Newcastle where lads and football go together like curry and chips, and meets Essex’s bodybuilders, blokes and barbers.

epic banter innit mate

@Templarcel421 @fukmylyf @Smallondick @incel scum @IncelDisciple @Total Imbecile @FaceandHFD @StormlitAqua @Tellem--T
BBC crew GTFIH
Thank you for including me in BBC crew

Holy shit.This sounds awesome.Now I can't wait to see It.

View attachment 104107
what a relatable and down to earth man he seems :D

Not too sure myself. Been trying to arrange things with the guy in charge
Hes afraid of you, let him watch your streams and understand how creepy we are.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((interview))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((interview))))))))))))))))))))

What the duck is happening with this?

This doc is going to be full of incel larpers, apparently.

LARPing? Does anyone have proof that was real?

He opted out before anyway. Probably when he moved in with his boyfriend, he decided that he shouldn't do it anymore. At the moment, it's catfishman, probably jackbud, Brendio and Frail.

He opted out before anyway. Probably when he moved in with his boyfriend, he decided that he shouldn't do it anymore. At the moment, it's catfishman, probably jackbud, Brendio and Frail.
lmao what a crew