Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to lebanesecel

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
Did he finally get banned for all the obvious bait he was making, or does it have to deal with his insane postcount?

You don't get banned for making a lot of posts unless they are merely spam

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you

I spoke to him a little while ago and realized he was a youngcel with more hope than he let on.

When I joined this site I thought I'd be below the target demographic myself but I guess not.

I spoke to him a little while ago and realized he was a youngcel with more hope than he let on.

When I joined this site I thought I'd be below the target demographic myself but I guess not.
No doubt we'll see more youngcels posting with school being out for summer. It was the same back when I used to use image boards.

God I love that quote from eric.

No doubt we'll see more youngcels posting with school being out for summer. It was the same back when I used to use image boards.
I wish I was a youngcel still. Back then I actually had hope.

I didn't trust that guy, he was always dumb spamming threads so he is likely a cucktears infiltrator

Glow in the darks got to him.

Eric Harris was the first true ER.
No.

I wish I was a youngcel still. Back then I actually had hope.
I think that stems from being around women when you're a youngcel, even if they hate you. I haven't seen a new woman ( I work with 2 women I see every day) in more than a year. When you're young, you're constantly around new women, and your stupid brain convinces you that this one will like you, will be nice to you etc. As you get older, you stop being around women and this feeling fades, for better or worse.