Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to Grotesque Subhuman aka Todd Thundercock?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Any updates? He posted his last video on youtube like over 2 months ago. Does anyone know whats up with him?

Hopefully he is ok

He ascended to Gandhi heaven

10%
dino nuggies

how do these 2 year old posts show up on the front page

how do these 2 year old posts show up on the front page

Don't know,don't care

I murdered him.

He has deleted his channel, but I remember he made a community post stating he is leaving tbe blackpill space, that he is happy with his life and to not contact him. He never said anything about ascending, but maybe it has happened? Who knows.

He has deleted his channel, but I remember he made a community post stating he is leaving tbe blackpill space, that he is happy with his life and to not contact him. He never said anything about ascending, but maybe it has happened? Who knows.
He discovered the opioid pill, I heard.

If so, I am proud of this because I'm the one who pilled him.

Any updates? He posted his last video on youtube like over 2 months ago. Does anyone know whats up with him?
idk tbh

havent seen him in a while

maybe he got lost in his forest walk and a bear ate him

He already fucked a landwhale

its hardly 'ascending' but he was a tallfag and did fuck a woman out of attraction. Though from what I heard she was 30 or 40+ and ugly as fuck but that doesn't change anything.

Technically he is no longer Incel, but we all know how fucked up his life was and continues to be even if he copes about it so people kept around and kept being connected with him

Kinda like Hamudi

Or even FaceNLms that nigger from what we know also wasnt bad looking and also had some flings in the past. Also I always hated how face surrounded himself with all those normiefaggots who invade BPspaces for clout.