Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Happened to Grotesgue and Michael?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
@Grotesque was banned for bragging about sex on Lookism, and Lookism is just one big LARP so I highly doubt his stories were true.
How do they know if someone brags on another website? Did he use the same name?
What is Lookism anyway? Is it a website similar to this one?

How do they know if someone brags on another website? Did he use the same name?
What is Lookism anyway? Is it a website similar to this one?
I don't know, I think someone found him on there and reported him. And yeah, he used "Grotesque" on Lookism too. Lookism is a borderline blackpill site full of LARPers and extremely autistic Chads.

I don't know, I think someone found him on there and reported him. And yeah, he used "Grotesque" on Lookism too. Lookism is a borderline blackpill site full of LARPers and extremely autistic Chads.
Is Lookism Pro-Incel or Anti-Incel?

Then I must be a fakecel too because I'm against beastiality

1. Cliche lame joke we've all heard a million times, its pretty much a catch phrase at this point

2. Yes, you are a fakecel

How many times does it need to be said, that racial allegiance and inceldom are diametrically opposed, its illogical to try and meld the two:

How are you going to recruit men who cannot get sex, into a movement revolving around men preserving and continuing their race, WHICH MEANS REPRODUCTION, AS IN HAVING SEX, (holy shit these guys are fucking stupid).

In order to address "Problem B" (reproducing within your race) isn't it common sense that you have to solve "Problem A" first (being able to get sex period).

NO INCEL IS A PART OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE, WERE ALL THE "NIGGERS" OF OUR RESPECTIVE RACES

a lot of people knew about his lookism posts before he got banned, i'm sure the staff were also aware. idk why he got banned in april 2019
you are ((asking)) too much questions

If I remember well grotesque talked illegal stuff that's why he really got banned like the rest, catfishman wasn't banned till he made the forum look bad, he was borderline illegal also, zyros wasn't banned till the forum chimped out on him, crustaciouse another one fallen because talking illegal stuff and/or making the forum look bad.

Not any more reason behind that besides, the real ((reason)).

Rules are there to get used went is convenient same with governs, if you read carefully everything is illegal.

Last edited: