Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to femoidsgtfo

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
What happened to him he’s profile is not available did he do something wrong or what

Banned because he dared to call out Fat Link as a foid worshiper.

he got temp banned for two days which weirdly enough is supposed to end today

Fuck that piece of shit registered sex offemder dog worshipper femoidsgtfo

i hope he kills himself

@Mentally lost cel thoughts brocel

he got temp banned for two days which weirdly enough is supposed to end today
Who said two days ? Fat Link said they will be unbanned in a few days

Who said two days ? Fat Link said they will be unbanned in a few days
I'm pretty sure he said two days in his first announcement thread, he said they need a couple days to to blow off steam then have an unemotional conversation

He was a Norwegian so I liked him, kindred rotting spirit, he was the only person with a positive attitude towards me

Thoughts?

That's right, @Fat Link when will you free them already.
Why you asking me?

@proudweeb @The Enforcer and @Caesercel are your new ruling authority now.

Its up to them.

I’m just here to clean up emergencies ie potential spam or forum raids when no one else is around.

He was talking to the same Foid I was talking to and romantically involved with another and possibly going to Germany to see her soon so hate me for getting nudes and banning the guy for illegally criminally spying on me but hate him too at least as he is literally on the cusp of ascension and actually betraying you/the site whereas all I actually got was a little bit of wank fodder/boredom relief and a whole lot of drama and undeserved hate.

Anyway that said:

For me to do the same ie possibly ascend if indeed the allegations are true that she’s my gf now one of you niggers is going to have to crowd fund me a canoe because Australia is a helluva long ways away from Michigan and I can’t swim so... :feelskek:

Last edited:
He was talking to the same Foid I was talking to and romantically involved with another and possibly going to Germany to see her soon so hate me for getting nudes and banning the guy for illegally criminally spying on me but hate him too at least as he is literally on the cusp of ascension and actually betraying you/the site whereas all i actually got was a little bit of wank fodder/boredom relief and a whole lot of drama and undeserved hate.

Anyway thats said:

For me to do the same ie possibly ascend if indee the allegations are true that she’s my gf now one of you niggers is going to have to crowd fund me a canoe because Australia is a helluva long ways away from Michigan and I can’t swim so... :feelskek:
Careful mango i heard australia has spiders and croconiggers and shit :feelsugh:can we send her the money instead so she comes to you?

Careful mango i heard australia has spiders and croconiggers and shit :feelsugh:can we send her the money instead so she comes to you?
Hey as Bishop Don “Magic Juan” is always so fond of saying…

”Green is for the money, gold is for the honeys”. :feelskek:

Maybe I really could have a super Stacy like this if you all started a go fund me for her and made me rich and wealth maxxed? :feelshaha:

Though if Kome was the “Lebron James” of incels I shudder at what title our MSM enemies would give me? :feelsugh:

I‘d probably forever be known as the white Fat Albert of incels then or the Big Boy or Chris Farly of incels. :feelsUgh:

Hey as Bishop Don “Magic Juan” is always so fond of saying…

”Green is for the money, gold is for the honeys”. :feelskek:

Maybe I really could have a super Stacy like this if you all started a go fund me for her and made me rich and wealth maxxed? :feelshaha:

Though if Kome was the “Lebron James” of incels I shudder at what title our MSM enemies would give me? :feelsugh:

I‘d probably forever be known as the white Fat Albert of incels then or the Big Boy or Chris Farly of incels. :feelsUgh:
Id say Fat Joe of incels since you like gangsta rap too :feelzez:

i agree with u i seen threads where rape is normalized and the attraction of kids
The worst part is if I say anything against them, they fucking ratio the shit out of me.