Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Happened To FaceAndLMS?

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Did he rope? Did he ascend?

I really liked the livestreams even though he invited normies to the stream

He started respecting wymen and now he slays :soy: :soy: :soy:

Too busy slaying white JBs. You can probably find him on discord.

Too busy slaying white JBs. You can probably find him on discord.
do you know any good incel discord servers I could join? If you do please dm me brocel

FACE is a fakecel he has even stated that he has had a gf before and many foids friends. He's just a failednormie tbh

he died of corona

FACE is a fakecel he has even stated that he has had a gf before and many foids friends. He's just a failednormie tbh
ya this is what I am thinking

I think theres a server called The Pit

Wtf do you mean what happened? Hes still around

There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth. :feelshaha:

:feelscry:
Cope. Every man who has rotted here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined ascending to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like sex starved men turning to 2d waifus from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without cope.

He is a fakecel and he will come with "sorry guys i was busy because work..." are you kidding me.

Yea where is he? I love his videos tbh he said WOW 6 was coming out in June or so. Is he on our discord or is he somewhere else?
I think theres a server called The Pit
Is that where FaceandLMS is?

He is a fakecel and he will come with "sorry guys i was busy because work..." are you kidding me.

I bet hes just rotting in his room during most of his free time.

Having a gf before doesn't make u a fakecel. Having had unpaid sex doesn't make u a fakecel. We gotta stop this infighting. U never seen vanilla sky?

Probably busy slaying jb

@FACEandLMS Respond, you have been summoned.

Having a gf before doesn't make u a fakecel. Having had unpaid sex doesn't make u a fakecel. We gotta stop this infighting. U never seen vanilla sky?
JFL if you have had a gf and unpaid sex before then you are not an incel
End of story.

He's been fucking Stacies on the regular

Heard that nigga got a big ol' hog.

He is too busy getting his dick sucked and slaying to make content anymore. Only does it when he's been sucked dry for the day
:worryfeels:

He's still around and he livestreamed Saturday night 9th May 2020 BUT "unlisted" his most recent podcasts on his main YouTube page, although can get the backdoor links below. To open them in a a new internet tab, hoover bottom right of video and "view on youtube".

He's on Universal Credit (uk benefits) and despite looking for jobs daily the work has probably dried up. He said he wanted to either work zero hour contracts or apply for careers (as he's still at his Mom's house).

Pie in the sky, he ain't going nowhere fast as 1 in 3 firms will go bust and no-one is hiring. Flights out of the UK have been blocked too.

He said he's working on WAW 6

I have a feeling faceandlms doesn't like us trucels very much
He doesn’t. He met up irl with a dude that managed to be chad faced yet 5’4, and told us about admiring his face while he was sleeping

Youre a fakecel yourself then. Fuck off.