Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News THE BLACKPILL PROPHET IS LIVE!

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Tenor 42

I see two asses.

Stream roped :feelsbadman:

never watched face before tbh i will tune in to this

damn just joined, did I miss anything important

and now it suddenly ended for no reason. :feelsrope:

@FACEandLMS scuffed ngl

@FACEandLMS was so hyped for this new edition of Looks Live and then it ends abruptly without a conclusion? :feelsrope:

@FACEandLMS fix your scuffed stream :feelsUnreal:
damn just joined, did I miss anything important
It was pretty short so you didn't really miss anything important tbh

It's live again:

Will check later

I noticed the BBC never interviewed the BBC during their incel documentary smear campaign last year.

They wouldn't dare link heterosexual males to FaceandLMS channel.

I noticed the BBC never interviewed the BBC during their incel documentary smear campaign last year.

They wouldn't dare link heterosexual males to FaceandLMS channel.
The media would never interview an incel that's actually blackpilled, Face's blackpills are too potent for them to handle

The media would never interview an incel that's actually blackpilled, Face's blackpills are too potent for them to handle

The BBC corp picked the worst copers like CatFishMan, whose still a delusional bluepiller who thought the 1990s were easier to get laid. Even the 1980s had slick chad and stacy couples looking like Rob Lowe and Debbie Diamond.

Also that, somewhat fakecel Just James, who got an Italian girlfriend via a skincare and degingering hair routine- as a misleading "anyone can get laid" footnote.
Just James is tall, has an athletic mesomorphic body and is articulate.

He's "unlisted" both videos. You migth want to back them up using www.tubeoffline.com

He did say something about taking a break. Pfft. Why? We're taking an extended NEET holiday enough as it is.

What is unlisted videos?

It means if you got to faceandlms channel directly you'll see no recent livestream as its hidden from people looking on his channel.

You can only see the recently livestream link here as we have the URL before he "delisted" it.

Last edited:
fuuuuuck i missed it

He's "unlisted" both videos. You migth want to back them up using www.tubeoffline.com

He did say something about taking a break. Pfft. Why? We're taking an extended NEET holiday enough as it is.
Lazy streamer. He could make a living off it if he did it consistently and without being scuffed :rolleyes:. I never downloaded a stream before, interesting site i'll bookmark it

Lazy streamer. He could make a living off it if he did it consistently and without being scuffed :rolleyes:. I never downloaded a stream before, interesting site i'll bookmark it

Few things.

I don't think people realise how hard it is to make money off of youtube. Even if you have 100k subscribers and your videos are 60,000 views per upload YouTube still isn't the cash cow. It's not as black and white as that. I recall a seemingly successful lego blogger claiming some months he got $60-$500 per month, if that, from his channel despite high subscriber and view count. When people try and cheat with "paid for (phantom) subscribers" or "boosted by social media" YouTube will disallow this. So I'd be dubious of anyone claiming to make money from YouTube without prior connections. It's a pyramid scam.
And that's even before we get to demonetising, algorithms, or third party copyright from an anon e-mail. Or a "mysterious complaint" which 99.99% of the time is YouTube's intern self identifying marxist admin disagreeing with you.

Second faceandlms is semi-unemployed and on universal credit (goverment subsidised benefits) in London which is brutal. The ofice hounds you daily and threaten you with "sanctions" (benefit cuts) if you're not looking or applying for work 10 hours day. You then have to send screenshots of jobs applied for, training or take up any job they throw at you.

Last edited:
Does he do weekly streams? @WØLF