Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What happened to Egg White

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-

I think he actually has Talent as a Rapper if he practiced a bit more .

His Music was mostly taken off of Youtube ,
what happened to him ?
Where is he now ?
Will he still be making Music ?

I hope hes dead, hes a fakecel

It's hard to tell what he's doing tbh. Check any known social medias of his.

Cucktube at it again, that's what happened. He should start uploading his songs and videos to other sites like bitchute.

Cucktube at it again, that's what happened. He should start uploading his songs and videos to other sites like bitchute.

He should select sligthly less provocative Messages for his Songs .
Honestly if he would do that , shoot a nice video , get better audio quality and beats and pay for some adds on Youtube or somethin to get a bigger audience , he could probably have some kind of Success , even though the Rap market is over-saturated atm .

Less provocative? What about the african-americans?
The problem with egg, he is kosher free.

Less provocative? What about the african-americans?
The problem with egg, he is kosher free.

To be A Gangster isnt provocative ,
when everyone is a Gangster , no one is .
But even the mysogynists have their " Code of Honor " , when it comes to women .
Question or provoke the Matriarchy and you will be shamed and censored .
" you call me a mysoginistic prick ?
bitch , get to massagin this dick "
No wonder people hate on Eminem these days.

Last edited:
He should select sligthly less provocative Messages for his Songs .
Honestly if he would do that , shoot a nice video , get better audio quality and beats and pay for some adds on Youtube or somethin to get a bigger audience , he could probably have some kind of Success , even though the Rap market is over-saturated atm .
I think because it's so over-saturated he should crank up the provocativeness even higher. That's the only way he'll stand out and be noticed. If he wants to get famous he has to do what everyone else isn't doing.

There are some rumours that he's being investigated by the authorities.

I think because it's so over-saturated he should crank up the provocativeness even higher. That's the only way he'll stand out and be noticed. If he wants to get famous he has to do what everyone else isn't doing.
I guess youre right , i need to re-evaluate my point .
The Problem is that overly provocative stuff will be censored by mainstream media platforms such as Youtube and then most people wont notice you .
its a double egded sword .
I kind of like his stuff , it may not be the best but its entertaining for sure .
I wish him the Best tbh

I guess youre right , i need to re-evaluate my point .
The Problem is that overly provocative stuff will be censored by mainstream media platforms such as Youtube and then most people wont notice you .
its a double egded sword .
I kind of like his stuff , it may not be the best but its entertaining for sure .
I wish him the Best tbh
That's true, but he should play both fields. He can have songs that are youtube friendly and other songs for his blackpill listeners.

That's true, but he should play both fields. He can have songs that are youtube friendly and other songs for his blackpill listeners.
Id buy a mixtape or album just completely full of blackpills . There is not much Blackpilled music out there .

Only a nonvirgin like yourself would consider eggman to be blackpilled

JFL at thinking Eggy, the creator of the "take the blackpill" video somehow isn't blackpilled just because at some point in his life some ugly foid was willing to fuck him once.