Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to Edmund_Kumper

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
May be writing his username wrong, but OGcels will remember this guy. Did he get banned?

He got banned around a month ago.

Permabanned. Probably accumulated 100% warning. Is now active on another forum

One of the most high IQ users here. It's a shame he got banned.

He made high effort Threads
and it a shame that he got banned .

Lived up to his name

Images 45

People only say this when they weren't around here to watch him defending the idea that people who wished death on their bullies was wrong and that getting physically bullied for your entire childhood isn't as mentally traumatic as a single instance of rape.

I unironically thought he was a woman at one point but was never able to prove it. He initially had a posting style very similar to IT posters, but eventually seemed to stop. Still to this day do not know if he's genuine or not.
I still think "he" was a foid tbh

People only say this when they weren't around here to watch him defending the idea that people who wished death on their bullies was wrong and that getting physically bullied for your entire childhood isn't as mentally traumatic as a single instance of rape.

I unironically thought he was a woman at one point but was never able to prove it. He initially had a posting style very similar to IT posters, but eventually seemed to stop. Still to this day do not know if he's genuine or not.
I didn't know about all this ngl.

getting physically bullied for your entire childhood isn't as mentally traumatic as a single instance of rape.
The @Edmund_Kemper I know would never say anything like that.

not to mention all his posts suspiciously got on IT plus he was linking and finding a lot of youtube videos where he was specifically discussed

Most of the 2020cels missed that era
He claims to have "realised he was wrong" these days, but I don't buy it, I think he just realised he was making people suspicious.
JFL at all that shit he wrote.
forgiveness does heal. look up eva kor if you don't believe me. research has shown that forgiveness heals. forgiveness doesn't mean you aren't assertive. you can stand up for yourself and still forgive. being assertive doesn't mean you can celebrate someone's death like as if bullying someone means you deserve to die, which would mean that millions of Americans must die because millions of Americans are bullies. a large percent of americans would deserve to die because a large percent of americans have bullied someone

it's common but they outgrow it as adults. nobody has a PERMANENT instinct to bully people

adolescents bully people because they don't know better. they know better later on.
''Just forgive those who bullied you bro, they all realize their mistakes when they grow up bro. :soy::soy:''

I will never EVER forgive my bullies, and if I had the chance I would burn every single one of them right now.

Only in Team Fortress 2, of course.
Pyro

I had my doubts about that guy but guess he's definetly a troll

He became more based since when he was a newcel.

lol only after everyone became suspicious of him and he found out loads of people thought he was a larper/foid, suddenly switched all of his opinions on a dime.
I'll have to talk to him on voice chat a few times so I can be sure he's not a foid. I'll ask him if he still thinks rape is worse than bullying too.

lol only after everyone became suspicious of him and he found out loads of people thought he was a larper/foid, suddenly switched all of his opinions on a dime.

he's been pretty consistent on wrongdoers "not deserving death," though.

the thread you linked makes him look bad, but it can be that he dug himself too deep in the hole with a moderate statement (that bullies didn't deserve to die) and was left to defend a very weak and cucked position in the end by refusing to give up.
sometimes that happens and you end up backing an opinion that you don't even believe in.

I think he is a guy, but he's just going to lie if you ask him, he knows full well people are suspicious of him and he's not going to be honest now. Could be genuine, but very weird to go from whiteknighting hard for foids to 2020 EK. Also a lot of "umm sweetie" tier language when he first joined, probably cut it out once he realised it didnt go down well here. Can't prove it, but suspicious none the less.
That can be a good thing if he changed from bluepilled to blackpilled, most bluepillers continue being bluepilled, but if he changed he can give us the roadmap to turn someone blackpilled. I think his autism might have not let him realize the rules in the beginning, and he learned that the bluepilled beliefs he had made a lot less sense than the blackpill ones. It will be easy to find out the truth when I vc him a few times.

That can be a good thing if he changed from bluepilled to blackpilled, most bluepillers continue being bluepilled, but if he changed he can give us the roadmap to turn someone blackpilled.
Nah you're giving that account too much credit.

It could just as easily have been some sort of IT couple desperate to fabricate material for their dying cucktear forum.

There's nothing consistent about @Edmund_Kemper

His views were pretty schizo, kind of all over the place which is what set me off, one minute he's be idolising murders and next he'd be talking about how bad rape is. Seemed like an IT larper trying to fit in more than anything.
I noticed sometimes he'd say some weird stuff like that too, I thought "no one is perfect", but I let him know what he said was bluepilled. Hopefully he won't say anything bluepilled any more.
Nah you're giving that account too much credit.

It could just as easily have been some sort of IT couple desperate to fabricate material for their dying cucktear forum.

There's nothing consistent about @Edmund_Kemper
They used his threads only a few times. It would be weird if they're keeping up the act this long only to make a few threads. There's a lot more edgy threads than what he made.

We've had people come out as larpers after posting for almost two years, never underestimate how sad some larper can be.
It can happen, but I usually wait until the truth comes before making a certain judgement.

I had no idea you guys pay close attention to what people write, but I suppose that happens if you are a popularcel

I am pretty sure he changed his mind since that post in the dead bully thread. I doubt he would defend bullies right now in 2020

He claims not to, but thats likely only because it was raising too many eyebrows. Very obsessed with IT, like beyond normal to the point of pretty much having a back and forth with them. Strong larp for fake content feeling.

He is in this thread :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

His views were pretty schizo, kind of all over the place which is what set me off, one minute he's be idolising murders and next he'd be talking about how bad rape is. Seemed like an IT larper trying to fit in more than anything.

Even as late as feb 2020 he was doing his "not an argument sweetie" shit
View attachment 374665
he likely is severely autistic. his posting style, inability to grasp sarcasm, volatile worldviews are all signs of this