Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What happened to chuds life?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
It was nuked too @DarkStarDown

It was nuked too @DarkStarDown
I believe it was tbh. A former mod of the place messaged me on another forum awhile back telling me how there was a possibility of the forum shutting down.

@PersonalityPIMP

It was nuked too
What other forum got nuked besides .club?

Crazy though, looks like every forum in this sphere that isn't Master's is getting raped by feds. Guess the mods refused to sell users' info to them

Last edited:
I believe it was tbh. A former mod of the place messaged me on another forum awhile back telling me how there was a possibility of the forum shutting down.

@PersonalityPIMP
@Copexodius Maximus

Crazy though, looks like every forum in this sphere that isn't Master's is getting raped by feds.
fuck, it has just begun

@PersonalityPIMP
Have they been closed down by the feds? Or did the owner shut it down

Have they been closed down by the feds? Or did the owner shut it down
I think the owner may have shut it down?

@THE TRUE DIGLET

Never used or heard about that forum, was it incel related?

Crazy though, looks like every forum in this sphere that isn't Master's is getting raped by feds. Guess the mods refused to sell users' info to them
Wait, they nuked .club?

Club is still around.

@Copexodius Maximus
@THE TRUE DIGLET have you heard anything?

Club is still around.

@THE TRUE DIGLET have you heard anything?
I don't know, that fag weebhunter aka @NormieKong has been silent since then and said the forum would only be down for maintence

I don't know, that fag weebhunter aka @NormieKong has been silent since then and said the forum would only be down for maintence
RIP. Hope he wasn’t fed’d

Am i safe from feds if i live in a shithole country

looks like every forum in this sphere that isn't Master's is getting raped by feds. Guess the mods refused to sell users' info to them
Interesting theory ngl :ping: