Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to BrazilianSigma?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember this nigga was 24/7 on cucktears posting screenshots of threads from this forum or incel posts in any social media, the guy was obsessed with us and his life was just documenting everything incels said no matter if it was serious or just clickbait to piss normies off. One day he disappeared and people seem to have forgotten about him. His reddit account is suspended but I'm surprised he didn't come back, considering how addicted he was to that site.

Wasn’t around when he was popular.

thats taking it back

he was one of Insomniacs favorite memes

Braziliansigma got beheaded by a cartel that got bought by bitcoins .is fundraised.

Perhaps he ascended?

Perhaps he lost interest with the general decline in age, wisdom and IQ of the people using that sub?

As much as we all loved to hate smegma, the old inceltears he used to post on 20+ posts a day was a lot more rigorous than the current school playground circle-jerk, which is a very dumb and very pale imitation of what it used to be.

I completely forgot its existence.
I hope he/she committed suicide.

Probably roped after getting banned off soyddit, died of Covid due to his crippling obesity or joined new IT under a new alt (most likely).

he was banned and lost motivation after losing all his reddit points

Brazilian Soyma is probably wageslaving in warehouse or some taco bell

Most likely roped like the incel in the denial that he is.

He is probably in jail for pedophilia