Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what happened to Bloc discord server?

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
logged on and i got a message from discord saying it was banned and that im in trouble for even being in the server

saw this thread and people are commenting about banning the discord, and talking about something which happened, a dox or list of doxes or something?

what happened?

discord is for chads only, thats why we use it

Screenshot 2023 10 17 20 20 54 816

The Jews from discuck banned the server along with all users. Just make a new discord with protonmail.

The Jews from discuck banned the server along with all users. Just make a new discord with protonmail.
is there a new server

Why bother with discord? It's filled with e thots looking for daddy 's attention and 400lb simps

I'm tired of discordmaxxers who manage to get foids talking them and sending them nudes amont other things while real incels on discord can't get anything.

tag their usernames on this forum, i need to block these fags.
There all posted uncensored lol, idk their names. I left the server due to homosexuality running rampant.

We got nuked. Ending made a new one. I'm too low IQ to figure out how to DM on the forum.

I'm tired of discordmaxxers who manage to get foids talking them and sending them nudes amont other things while real incels on discord can't get anything.
Because they're fucking fakcels.

DM me I can send invite I figured it out

You should send them in DMs for anyone that asks, this link is public and going to get fags that don’t belong in the server
Yes I revoked any existing links.

We can give in dms.

You should send them in DMs for anyone that asks, this link is public and going to get fags that don’t belong in the server

we should have a landing room for girls who want to date me

I need to get over a broken heart so some attention would be nice even if it's from a bunch of normy thots I ultimately won't connect with

maybe i should list my discord again

Isn't it fucking risqué to utter such worderinos on this formerino?
Formerino? Forum?

Having my heart broken doesn't mean I ascended or anything.

I guess getting my hopes up enough to have my heart broken might mean I'm not an utter truecel though

that or I'm just entirely delusonal and mentalcel, who knows

all I know is I am drowning in sadness and hate tonight, and confusion

all I know is I am drowning in sadness and hate tonight, and confusion
Remember that one time I wanted to try to keep talking to you, and you called talking in DMs gay? Anyway.

By the way, I successfully chatted a second girl in my life! It was 3 days ago, and on the r/Aspergers official Discord. She's in the introductions.

(Inb4 people harass her because of this comment. But considering I've lost my account, I doubt I'm going to create a third one before December 20th. And it's not like I can talk to a person after that first awkward conversation. But she seemed chill, so feel free to... do what you do with them, ugh.)

a custom domain now.
It's still on Discord, isn't it? I dunno, I'm way too scared at this point. And what's even the point when I can't discuss my fetishes without low-IQ goblins calling me "gay"?

Yes on discord, join .gg/inkells

People will always criticize, but at least amount friends we can cope together.

Yes on discord, join .gg/inkells

People will always criticize, but at least amount friends we can cope together.

It's still on Discord, isn't it? I dunno, I'm way too scared at this point. And what's even the point when I can't discuss my fetishes without low-IQ goblins calling me "gay"?

discord is for chads only, thats why we use it
LoL, I joined a random chatroom full of american women and thai manlets, And the conversation they had was hilarious, Literally trying to milk money from these poor bastards, Stacys are vile creatures, As if they dont have enough cash themselves?