Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to all the Hindu pajeets

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I miss the curry civil flame wars on here. Shitting on Hindu bobbleheads was a massive cope for me but those days seem long gone. WTF happened to all the Hindu pajeets?

People who want to start shit get tired.

Probably roped and couldn’t pass on their genes

Curries who fight over the slightest bit of superiority when they are in fact giga inferior to every other race is pathetic and amusing.

Modi called them up for service

Curries who fight over the slightest bit of superiority when they are in fact giga inferior to every other race is pathetic and amusing.
:blackpill::smonk:

@Caesercel is banned (Requested if i am not wrong) and @ReconElement is not that active anymore. :feelsjuice:

I'm just here to updoot OP's avi.

Shit is fantastic. :yes:

they ascended

probably moved back to india to get a 30k GBP yearly job in the city at their uncles firm or something, indians are rich now and make english ppl look poor, when you work at uncles factory you also get your choice of village wife

Hindu Pajeet Modicels hate me cause I am Muslim

Let curries cope.

Do they? I don't. I have had enough experience to know that my race makes me absolutely bottom tier trash in the eyes of most women.

All those curries are banned and/or inactive. @RREEEEEEEEE @legendarywristcel @Mahmoud @Justice were mainly active in those

All those curries are banned and/or inactive. @RREEEEEEEEE @legendarywristcel @Mahmoud @Justice were mainly active in those
Why are there so many currycels here: we are supposed to be such a minority in the west?
Are we this subhuman?:feelsree:

well-not-sure.gif

Why are there so many currycels here: we are supposed to be such a minority in the west?
3 of the 4 I mentioned do not live in the west

3 of the 4 I mentioned do not live in the west
Do you live in the west like me or the subcontinent like the people you mentioned?

I miss them too :feelsbadman:

are you a currycel;
yep but i don't live in west unlike most curries here. imagine what would happen to me if come to western nations considering mine situation right now in curryland :fuk:

yep but i don't live in west unlike most curries here. imagine what would happen to me if come to western nations considering mine situation right now in curryland :fuk:
you should talk to @JayGoptri, he moved back to curryland from the US; I will plan to go back to curryland, Bangladesh, my birthplace in around a decade if I fail here. :society:

you should talk to @JayGoptri, he moved back to curryland from the US; I will plan to go back to curryland, Bangladesh, my birthplace in around a decade if I fail here. :society:
Had to be done.
Given the current conditions, just stay here bhaicel. Trust me. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
They got killed by the chinks in that border skirmish.

Poos in the loo !

I miss the curry civil flame wars on here. Shitting on Hindu bobbleheads was a massive cope for me but those days seem long gone. WTF happened to all the Hindu pajeets?
They joined Swadeshi Indology circles:feelsgah:
They got killed by the chinks in that border skirmish.
This is hilarious. To see all the normiecurrys on what's app groups talking like they were going to smash the chincks when the whole Galwan shyt happened last year was typical of their confused orientation about everything. Would have gotten our brown asses spanked hard by the noodle Normies and noodle Chad's!

Last edited: