Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happened to 4chan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Literally every group that isn't 100% leftwing communists got banned for every other platforms and have all been crammed into 4chan, so it's now filled with retarded boomers and edgy normies alongside the original users.
and trannies like you

Kill yourself @mental_out

In a true utopian, women like that would be IP banned from the board.

I don't understand why you say there aren't actual radicals on /pol/. I only really started using /pol/ after the election last November and in a few short months had already watched Europa: The Last Battle, learned about Jewish control over the slave trade, their origins in Bolshevism, and discovered that the holocaust has been wildly exaggerated. I see black pillers on /pol/ all the time. I don't honestly know what it was like before 2016 but from what I've heard, isn't 2015-2016 actually when the radicals started taking over /pol/?

Yeah, you're right -- I guess I should have chosen a different word aside from "utopia".

Your 2nd point is only half true, btw. It was not as bad as it is now (IMO), but Moot axed /pol/ back in the late aughts (or sometime not too long after that timeframe) because the userbase fostered Stormfront beliefs (his words, not mine). He brought back /pol/ on the condition that it wouldn't become Stormfront again, but he obviously didn't care enough to axe it again the 2nd time around, lmao (either that or he was halfway out the door after everyone started calling him a cuck)

Last edited:
Dunno since the only board i used to visit was /pol/,but that was years ago.

Hopefully it's been eradicated out of existence.

Probably a troll, I'd do say the same :feelsseriously:

Kek I remember a thread on a board I don't remember full of bald copers deluding themselves into thinking they look better without hair or with a certain ''balding hair style''