Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What got you started in blackpill?

zbignewski

zbignewski

Greycel
So story time... I had been single my whole life and when you live in Poland as I do, everybody and I mean everybody asks about marriage and children, but in the same time you just can´t get laid (specially if you live in the country side where everybody is super religious), because you are ugly, small, (fat from grannies food) aaaand suprise suprise depressed. One day my friend had sent me a IncelTV video- Blackpill 101 E02 Facial Attractiveness and Intellingence and from that moment I have been hooked ever since. Something clicked and all bad things that had happend in my life suddenly made sense. So basically this particular video was my start with black pill philosophy, my Eureca moment. What was your moment? Which creator/video has influenced you the most?

I started to think why I don't have a foid. I always had thoughts women are inferior to me and didn't understand why should I approach them since they are inferior to me. Then I wondered why others have these shit toilets. I needed answers, so I searched and after 2 years I figured out entire world.

observing beta orbiters IRL

i got into this community by actually looking at how the world works after getting fucking rejected by everyone

I started im the :redpill: like a retard

Getting into my 20s with absolutely zero luck with females despite trying so much

not getting any kitty lol

realizing that girls have "standards" and that I was an Incel without even realizing it

Major eye-opening experiences got me started

I was blackpilled by braincel screenshots on IT. I didn't get it was sarcasm at first and actually thought IT was full of based incels:lul:

Life starts to point it out to you through signs. You see the good looking kids get into relationships first and you slowly start to realize it to be true. The science solidifies it.

So story time... I had been single my whole life and when you live in Poland as I do, everybody and I mean everybody asks about marriage and children, but in the same time you just can´t get laid (specially if you live in the country side where everybody is super religious), because you are ugly, small, (fat from grannies food) aaaand suprise suprise depressed. One day my friend had sent me a IncelTV video- Blackpill 101 E02 Facial Attractiveness and Intellingence and from that moment I have been hooked ever since. Something clicked and all bad things that had happend in my life suddenly made sense. So basically this particular video was my start with black pill philosophy, my Eureca moment. What was your moment? Which creator/video has influenced you the most?
MY 2" DICK