Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what goes through your mind when you mog another man?

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
It's an extremely rare occurrence but I have mogged strangers in the past. I always feel a great deal of pity, I'm already subhuman and these guys are even uglier.

Pity. I remember mogging one guy, in January. Won't forget it.

I can't even remember rn,it's been awhile.

Not gonna lie, I turn into a cocky douchebag who feels like I should give him advice

i feel bad for the guy because i know what its like

A sense of humility, like as bad as I have it, others have it worse. Makes me feel bad for wanting to give up tbh.

Nothing. Im still invisible to women. Whether or not I mog a turbosubhuman is irrelavent

I've never felt like i mog someone.

dunno because i never mog anyone face/NT wise. i sure do get a kick out of heightmogging people though.

Poor son of a bitch

Only happened a few times. To be honest, I felt intense happiness and joy.

I’m too ugly to mog anyone

I feel like it's an injustice if he has a gf

It's an extremely rare occurrence but I have mogged strangers in the past. I always feel a great deal of pity, I'm already subhuman and these guys are even uglier.

I felt nothing because:

1. I have seen guys that I mogged who ended up having GF's, so I don't see the point in bothering to compare, I'm very "blighted" to say the least, its the reason why I'm paranoid and cautious, built up those habits due to facing constant bad luck.

2. What difference does it make, I still can't get laid, only an egoist would really care about this, results matter, not what you think of merely "looking better" than a guy. So what if you actually look better, what did it actually get you should be the relevant question here.

If two guys walk into a $10 store, and one guy (Guy 1) has $1 and the other guy (Guy 2) has $4, BOTH CAN'T BUY SHIT AT THE STORE, they are essentially equally broke even though one has more money than the other

I feel like it's an injustice if he has a gf
yeah when I mog guys it just makes me realize what a gigantic autist I am for not actually having a girlfriend while someone worse than me does.

I've never met another man who compares his looks to men next to him

When I see a guy I mog with a girl I think they're betabuxxing or have a big dick.

never happened before

Incels don't mog people.

I feel nothing really, I could only hope I had his level of delusion.

f5SEwzG.jpg

It happens sometimes. I feel responsible in some way. Like I need to guide him. When someone mogs me to oblivion I get insecure and think about how i could get to his level.

when i heightmog a manlet i want to redirect him to this forum

It depends when I see a good looking manlet that is shorter than me, I rage inside, but when a manlet shorter than me who has a subhuman face, it's over I feel ecstasy then next pity

A sense of humility, like as bad as I have it, others have it worse. Makes me feel bad for wanting to give up tbh.

Same. My life is so shitty that i seize every lifefuel i encounter tbh. Not really hard for me, in my same building theres an older guy even uglier than me, way shorter than me (almost a fucking midget), almost no bone in that tiny body, a female child voice, bald, allways sad.... Hes single obviously. I bet he is an incel, but as almost every spanyard, hes bluepilled and anyway doesnt know any other language so he thinks hes a normie probably. Every time i see him i treat him like a human being (most people dont, stacies absolutely ignore him), and he notizes and sometimes even tries to smile.
If he hasnt killed himselg, i can at least keep trying. I dont think it, i kind of feel it.

There's this guy at this place I go to who I (and most of the other guys there) mog to oblivion. He goes there with his fiance. Before I learned more about them, I thought they were brother and sister, and that he was a virgin incel for certain sure. His fiance is even 1 or 2 points above his looksmatch.

The world is a strange place.

It baffles me how people who I mog are seemingly oblivious to inceldom, or the blackpill, and whatnot.

I feel sorrow, when I mog someone. It very rarely happens, but yes, I can think of some people I have mogged before. Probably within the last year...probably only about three people total. A stranger, someone in my class, and my truecel (and only) friend. I wish I had the courage to approach and befriend them, but I know that there are usually negative connotations I'll get from everyone else if I were to do that (ie people will think I'm gay).

Generally as a cope, I end up saying to myself, something along the lines of or pertaining to the "at least I'm not that..." train of thought. Racks me with guilt.

Incels don't mog people.
This. Everyone from 1/10 to 5/10, maybe even 6/10 in 2018, look the same to women. Mogging only matters once youre actually in the running for actual women.

This. Everyone from 1/10 to 5/10, maybe even 6/10 in 2018, look the same to women. Mogging only matters once youre actually in the running for actual women.

Very true. Actually cringeworthy to hear how incels think they mog people here. You can't really meaningfully mog when you're an incel.

I don't care because it doesn't mean I will get laid or I heightmog him which is by far the weakest "mog"

I feel bad for them. But then i see them socialize with such ease and i feel even worse because im such a mentalcel who has no friends. In general i can't connect or relate to other people.

:feelsgah: I feel bad for them but at the same time it's a confidence booster, I sometimes wanna just ask them if they're incel but I would never do it irl.

Pity if he is ugly. Pride if he is short.

Im 5'10 and am not balding (thank the lord). If I see a guy that is short, pity, if hes balding, pity, if hes short & balding, pure admiration for hanging in there.

I felt nothing because:

1. I have seen guys that I mogged who ended up having GF's, so I don't see the point in bothering to compare, I'm very "blighted" to say the least, its the reason why I'm paranoid and cautious, built up those habits due to facing constant bad luck.

2. What difference does it make, I still can't get laid, only an egoist would really care about this, results matter, not what you think of merely "looking better" than a guy. So what if you actually look better, what did it actually get you should be the relevant question here.

If two guys walk into a $10 store, and one guy (Guy 1) has $1 and the other guy (Guy 2) has $4, BOTH CAN'T BUY SHIT AT THE STORE, they are essentially equally broke even though one has more money than the other

Nothing, i dont care.

ive never mogged someone, but if i do, id feel sorry for him

nearly everyone my age i know heightmogs me, the only people i heightmog are older and married. so no, i never even get a chance to feel a bit better